열넷 | 14

Jungkook (p.o.v)

Something was certainly wrong today. But I couldn't really wrap my finger on what was wrong. This has to be from my head.. How is this possible?! 

I was on my daily walk to school with Taehyung when I believe I saw the sky glitching.. But how..? many different blocks of pinks, greens, blues, reds, yellows involved my vision. I started feeling dizzy stopping on my tracks and waving my hands around trying to touch the weird colorful blocks.

Suddenly I felt a hand grabbing mine and in a split second all the stretched colors and dizziness disappeared.

"Jk are you ok?"

Blinking rapidly I stared dumbfounded at my best friends face.

"Jk?"

He put his hands on my shoulders and tried waving me around, thinking I was stuck in another of my regular weird trances. I stopped him and finally, I spoke:

"I-... I guess I'm fine.."

V lifted one eyebrow at me but since I wouldn't speak more he just took my word and we started walking again like nothing ever happened.

*At school*

Jungkook (p.o.v)

I arrived with V at our class, it was still a bit early but Jimin was already there. I smiled at him and he smiled back waving hi as he walked towards me.

I saw Yuju from the corner of my eye. She was running holding a really big stack of books that looked way to heavy for her. She kept on going when *BAM, she hit Jimin accidentally because she couldn't see where she was going. She stumbled but didn't fall letting every massive book fall over Jimin that was now laying on the ground, groaning with pain.

I ran to Jimin, getting all the books off of him and helping him up carefully. I noticed that his beautiful face had now a gash on his forehead leaking a tiny bit of blood, with my finger I swiped gently off the single drop of blood that was on Jimin's forehead making him hiss.

"Sorry.." I said worryingly at Jimin. I looked at Yuju angrily and added:

"Please be more careful next time." I said with an almost threatening tone.

Her eyes opened wide while she stumbled out some words.

"B-bunny I-I did not m-mean that.."

"Don't call me that. Look where you're going."

I grabbed Jimin's hand and started to walk him to the nurse's office.

When we got there the nurse of the school came and took care of Jimin. While disinfecting the wound Jimin shivered because of the pain and I held his hand throughout the whole process. The nurse put a cream on Jimin's gash and then a band-aid that had little cute drawings of duckies.

"You were lucky, a little bit more and you would have needed stitches." The nurse told us.

Jimin looked down watching his feet wave around since he was too short to reach the ground. -So. Freaking. Adorable.- I grabbed the side of his hair tugging it behind his ear. He lifted his head at me, showing his lovely smile when our eyes connected. The nurse coughed making us bring our attention to her.

"Please be more careful next time." She added.

"He will don't worry, I'll protect him." I responded making Jimin chuckle.

With that we thanked the nurse and left. Walking through the corridor I put my arm on Jimin's waist.

"Touchy are we?" He looked at me through the corner of his eye.