열하나 | 11

Jimin (p.o.v)

Right after the bell rang, my phone started ringing too. I pulled off of Jungkook gently and went to my phone.

"It's J-hope! Stay here! Don't come out!" I said a little frantically.

"Why?" He lifted his eyebrow in disbelief.

"You are full of blood and spit, stay here, it'll be fast." I assured him, giving him a quick smile.

I picked up my phone and went out of the bedroom, closing the door behind me. I ran down the stairs and into the bathroom, on the sink I opened the water tap and splashed cold water onto my face. The phone rang again and I answered it this time.

"J-hope I'll come open the door just wait a little bit."

"Oh, ok."

I stopped the call and with the towel, I rapidly dried my face. I went to my coat hanger so I could put on my favourite black leather jacket, for the patches not to be noticeable.

Everyone from close range could see that I had faint scars but they were so old that I didn't care if they noticed them. The thing is, for me, they showed that I finally had gotten out of that dark past of my life. But now... Now it's a completely different meaning..

I walked up to the door and opened it. There was J-hope with bags of groceries on his hands. Shit.

-The kitchen! It's still full of bottles and shards. Bloody shards on the sink even....-

"Hey! I came up to check up on you." He said when he started walking towards the kitchen.

Before he could reach it, I ran to him and picked up the two full bags from his hands. My arms fell a little but I adjusted pretty fast to the weight of the bags.

-Oww shit. My arms hurt.-

"Thank you for the groceries J-hope! I'll put them on the kitchen, you can sit on the sofa in the living room." I smiled at him.

He looked a little confused but without scolding me he went and sat on the sofa. I entered the kitchen, it looked like a war had happened in there. It looks horrible. I didn't want to look at all that for a long period of time so I just left the bags on the counter and went back to the living room.

J-hope was sitting on the far corner of my long sofa. I walked up to him.

"What do you want to talk about?" He looked up at me and then patted the spot beside him. I sat down.

"Everything... Sir Park seems to be getting closer to the school and Mister Jeon simply won't stop, we have to do something.... fast. We maybe have to move to another place."

"No. I don't want to. He won't find us."

"If we're not careful he will."

"I'm careful J-hope." My eyes filled up with fury.

"I know, but this has to be an extra careful thing. I'm just trying to protect you.."

" I know J-hope but I'm done running away! I want a normal life! I don't want to go back but I don't want to go somewhere else too."

"It's because of Jungkook isn't it ?"

"Well, it is, as well. He makes me feel emotions I've never felt before. He makes me feel loved. He is so special to me and you don't even notice it!"

"I fucking noticed it Jimin but think straight! Jimin... your brother, my family they don't deserve what his father is doing to them. We have to do something!"