열다섯 | 15 ●

A warning for the kids:

If your momma catches you reading this, she'll whoop yo' ass.

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

Jimin (p.o.v)

I  was sitting on the oval chair as I tried to pose the best way possible. Since this was the "bad" part of the concept, I wanted to be a little rebel, doing poses that were a bit more provocative and dominant like. Jk was loving it, I could notice that his bulge was growing each second, his eyes piercing my whole body through the lenses of his expensive camera. 

Every time he looked at my face, I bit my lip at him, slowly and seductively. I guess I wanted to be a little naughty today. To be honest who wouldn't, with such a hot man taking photos of you, his eyes filled with lust. Both of you wanting to do inexplicable unholy things to each other, that both knew felt so so good.

Flash after flash, the urge that I felt to let him crawl under these chains with his huge hands, was growing intensively. At first, I didn't felt ready but now... now he saw me in such vulnerability, he took care of me, he forgave me for being a literal dick, he loves me with all his heart and I feel like I do too. What we're doing is dangerous, I don't want him to be pushed into this lifestyle but I also want him, want to feel him, want to love him. 

Why? Why does life have to be so cruel... His presence, his essence, his soothing fragrance are like an addiction, even if it destroys us, I'll never want to let him go... because... he is the best thing that ever happened to me in this fucked up life. Even if I'm broken, even if he is too, our shattered pieces, together, make the most dazzling, most splendid, most stunning, most powerful connection someone will ever witness. And I couldn't let that go, I'm sure he wouldn't too. 

I can see it... I can see it in his eyes, the way they glow, the hope, the love, and the lust, the way they curve up when he catches me staring at him, with his bunny smile showing through too. His body language, his shiverings when I touch him, and how he always wants to be glued to me. How he wants to protect me because he says that I'm his little prince.

"Jimin did you hear me?"

"Wh- what?" I said a little dazzled as I looked up at him.

"I said that we're done with this shoot, the pictures turned out really good. We should move into the next one now if we want to do all the photoshoots today."

"Oh right ok. So.... should I get naked first or you?" A smirk appearing on my lips, waiting attentively for his response.

"I-... I'll do it first.."

"Hmm, what a good boy." I winked at him and he blushed.

We walked up the stairs together to my suite. He went into the bathroom and I sat on the edge of the bed waiting for him. Feeling so freaking excited to finally see the full glory of Kookie's muscled body all at once. After a few minutes, he came out. Wearing only a robe that I gave him before he went in, that fluffy fabric was hugging all the rights places, showing his subtle yet elegant curves.

"H-hey." He said softly, his chest going up and down, a trace of his heavy panting showed through.

-Fuck it.-

"Kookie, come here."

He looked confused but walked up to me.

"On your knees."

He did as he was told, positioning himself between my legs, his hands on his legs and his face lifted up, eyes connected with mine. I cupped my hands on his cheeks and said with a rusty voice.