Prologue - Part 2

Prologue part 2 - Your POV

"Ah!" you fell as you bumped into someone, as you stood up you saw a man with blue hair and hands all over his body.

You couldn't help but feel scared, "Who are you?" he rasped, you soften your gaze which made you look quite emotionless "Y-Y/n.." you mumbled.

The strange man tilted his head and observed you "Where are your parents?" he finally asked "Dead" I said while holding back my tears. He stared at you and turned to his partner behind him who I didn't even notice.

"Should we kill her?" he asked, I froze completely. "Ask her the question" responded the man who looked oddly weird since he didn't look at all human.

"Who's All Might to you?" said the man with the blue hair. You clenched your fists and made a low growl "I HATE him! he killed my papa and probably even killed my mom! I'll do anything to kill him even if it means that I'd have to kill myself to do it, I want to avenge my parents." you took deep breaths to calm yourself down after you spoke.

With them both looking startled the blue haired on finally said"Why don't you join us?" while holding out his hand, seeing that he hid one of his fingers you took his hand and you felt happier than you ever had.

And that's how you managed to join The League of Villains.