Chapter 1 - Mission

You groaned, you've been up all night trying to find research about All Might's weaknesses. It's been 10 years since the League of Villains taken you in.

  "Y/n, it's been awhile get out of your room for a bit" yawned Dabi, "You always come at the right times." you snickered as you shut down all of your devices. "Perhaps it's just a coincidence or i'm just that lucky," he responded teasingly "Now c'mon the boss actually has a new mission for you." he said going back to his serious voice. 

  As you walked down the hallway heading to the bosses office you couldn't help but wonder why he summoned you, did he want me to take out some weak pro heroes? or maybe find more recruits? whatever it was you don't really care since, you always had a thirst for blood.

  Knocking on the door you heard his voice, "Enter," you closed the door as you walked in and bowed "Why did you call?" you asked. "We heard the the pro heroes have collected close information on our whereabouts and I need you to enroll in UA and find a way to collect those files." he responded.

  "I don't mean to be rude, but why does it have to be me?" you grumbled, All for one sighed "You are old enough to enroll, plus you need some education. We can't always have you here." 

  You shrugged "Is that all?" you asked while turning around "That's all, you may go." he said.

  The day after

  "You ready to go?" asked Kurogiri, "I suppose." you replied while covering your face with your hood. "Collect some quirks while your out there," said Shigaraki "I will." you said while waving you hand goodbye.

 "Finally, I made it" you said as you walked into UA.

After finding her classroom

'Here it is,' As you walked into the classroom you noticed that everyone was already seated 'yikes, am I late?' 

"You're late Y/n" replied Aizawa "Sorry sir.." you mumbled. "Anyways, class this is F/L/N Y/n" announced Aizawa "Does anyone have any questions for her?" A girl with pink hair and skin raised her hand "What's your quirk?" she asked.

'Shoot- I didn't think about this.. I'll just use a different quirk that I have'  "Oh uh, my quirk is called Toxic Gas, I can release poisonous gases from my body." you answered.

You sat down once there weren't any other questions, "Now today we'll be having a fitness test, so we can see what to improve on with your quirks." when Aizawa told everyone to leave we headed to our changing rooms.

After changing you followed the crowd and everyone went outside to this field 'Woah, how rich are these people?' "Keep in mind that if you get last place you'll be expelled." 

"Isn't becoming expelled a bit too hard Mr. Aizawa?" asked some kid with wavy green hair "It's necassary." was all Mr. Aizawa said.

(I'm not going to be showing all the fitness tests that they did but basically you got 4th place on the leaderboard.)