Chapter 2 - The Loner

"I can't believe Mr. Aizawa tricked us into thinking that he would expell the person in last place, I was really worried for a while." mumbled the girl that was pink all over to a bunch of her friends.

  As you walked into the classroom you couldn't help but notice that everyone was gathered into different friend groups, the weirdos, the loud ones, and the annoying ones.

 "Hey there! you're Y/n right?" asked a girl with short hair "Y-yeah.." you said as she caught you off guard. "Well nice to meet you! I'm Ochaco Uraraka, but you can just call me Uraraka." she beamed.

 'I better place nice, or else they might get suspicious thoughts about me' "Thanks for telling me Uraraka." you smiled back.

  "So uh.." she fiddled with her finger in embarrassment "I was wondering if you wanted to join me for lunch." you looked at her like you didn't care "O-of course y-you don't have to if you don't want to Y/n.." she quickly replied while looking back at her friends.

 'Hmm, this might come to my advantage. I could learn more from her friends.' "Sure, I'll join you for lunch." you responded. 

 Urarakas face beamed "W-well, I'll see you there okay?" she quickly commented with a sound of relief as she walked off into the direction of the other girls.

 At Lunch

 "Wow!" everyone at your table said as they gazed at your bento box made by Kurogiri, "Did you make that yourself?" asked Uraraka. "No, someone made it for me." you quickly replied.

  As you ate, you learned more about the other people in your class.

The pink girl's name was Mina Ashido and her quirk involved Acid, while the nerd with the glasses was called Tenya Iida. There were a lot of other people but you were too lazy to even bother listening to their gossiping.

  "Hey have you heard?" asked Izuku Midoriya, "About what?" responded Uraraka.

  "I've heard that the pro heroes have a clue on where the League of Villains hideout is at." he cheered. You flinched 'So it was true, they do know where we're located'  "Where did you hear that from?" you finally asked.

  "I-I'm not so sure.." he said in surprise of hearing how you were interested in knowing something "W-well, I think they reported it on the news so they're planning to search the place thoroughly." he said while looking outside.

  "I do hope they find the location." said Iida while pushing up his glasses. "Same here," said Uraraka.

 'I hope they don't.. what would they even do when they find us? would they torture us? kill us? well, whatever the reason was you have to get rid of the evidence.'