Chapter 3 - USJ

Chapter 3 - Y/n POV 

When lunch ended, everyone returned to their classes. 

'Should I call Tomura?' you thought as you headed to class, 'No, school's almost over anyway. I'll just tell him later.'

As you took your seat at the back of the classroom Mr. Aizawa entered and everyone went silent.

"Ahem," coughed Aizawa to get everyone's attention "I'm pretty sure that most of you heard the news that we'll be practicing at the USJ."

Everyone in the classroom was overjoyed.

'Tch, I might as well stay home than go to the 'USJ' or whatever'  you thought.

You decided to raise your hand, "Yes, Y/n?" replied Aizawa "How long will we be there?" you asked. "We'll be there for the whole day." he answered before getting on to the next subject.

At the end of the day

As you grabbed all your things you couldn't help but notice that everyone had already left. 

You sighed and walked out of UA towards the hideout. 'I might as well take the short cut.'  so you walked into an alleyway with 5 drunk people.

"Hey there girl, wanna have some fun?" said one of the drunk men "I'm fine, i'll pass-" you said as you walked past him.

The man grabbed your hand "It wasn't an option." he said as he opened another bottle. 'Men these days, they drive me mad'

"You know what?" you said with a creepy smile on your face "I feel like having fun as well." 

With a single flick of your hand, multiple daggers shot every one of them and they all fell down. 

"Heh, and I thought you'd all last longer" you replied as you took some of their blood.

Later

"Hey I'm back." you yelled, Shigaraki instantly turned towards you "What information have you received?" he asked.

You sighed "Well, they don't have the exact location but they know that we're around here." you said as you took a drink of water "Anything else?" asked Shigaraki sounding a bit more ticked off.

"Well, they're having this field trip with some of the teachers at UA, and I heard that All Might would be there." you answered before going into your room to wear your villain attire.

"This could be useful.." was the last thing you heard from him as you closed your door.

Chapter 3 - Shigaraki's POV

"Hey Kurogiri," you asked "Yes Tomura?" he replied "Where's the brat at?" you replied "She should be back by now." he answered.

"She better have found out more or else I'll personally invite her to hell." you grumbled as you sat down, meddling with your fingers.

"Hey, I'm back" she said as she barged through the door.

Instantly turning towards her I asked "What information have you received?" I asked her. 

"Well, they don't have the exact location but they know that we're around here." she said as she grabbed a drink from Kurogiri.

'Is she seriously this useless?' you thought to yourself.

"Anything else?" you asked while trying to remain calm.

She continued to drink her water until she finally answered with "Well, they're having this field trip with some of the teachers at UA, and I heard that All Might would be there." 

'All Might!?' you thought as images of him dying came across your mind. "Heh, this could be useful.." you snickered as you went to call the boss.

"Hey sensei," you said when he finally answered your call "What is it Tomura?" he answered. "I think you'd like to hear this..."