Chapter 6 - Attack on USJ - PART 2

Chapter 6 - Y/N POV

You were still unsure of what had happened. Everything was blurry and your body was still the same size as an 11 year old.

"You alright dear?" asked an unfamiliar voice, you jumped. "W-who's there.." you mumbled as you tried to fix your blurry eyes. A small old lady appeared in front of you, "Good thing we saved you from those villains," sighed the old lady.

'Wait what does she mean by saved-' you thought. "Where am I?" you demanded worriedly, "Don't get up just yet- Your body needs to rest." she gently pushed you back onto the bed you were on.

You narrowed your eyes, 'I get it now. They thought I was brainwashed or something so they brought me here.'  you sighed and rolled your eyes. 

"Well I'm feeling better now, see?" you hopped off of the bed and twirled. 

The lady gazed at your movements, "I can see that, good for you" she smiled and put you back on the bed.

'Tch- I need out of here fast before anyone else comes here--' 

The door immediately opened wide and all the students from 1A came into the room. "E-eh-?!" you said surprised.

"We're so glad we could save you from those nasty villains~!" cheered that girl named Mina Ashido, the others nodded in agreement.

"T-thank you for saving me!" you said with a fake smile, "U-uhm, can I go home now.." you replied quickly.

The nurse immediately turned to look at you "Don't worry dear, we'll locate your parents for you." you gulped at this. "For now, you can live with one of the teacher's until we can get you back with your parents." she grinned and clasped her hands together.

"Now, you all are making her nervous- You can all meet her later." she shooed all the 1A students out of the room.

'This is going to be harder than I thought.' you thought to yourself

An hour later

They said someone would pick me up soon. Your eyes immediately turned to the closest window, "Pfft- this is too easy." you hopped off the bed with your small legs and climbed up towards the window.

Your eyes darted at the door from behind you, 'Thank goodness that old lady left'  you thought to yourself.

As you were about to climb out of the window there was a loud creak.

"What are you doing there-?" said a low voice.

You froze completely still, "Haha- I was looking at the birds~!" you continued to look the opposite direction from where the voice was coming from.

"Whatever. Anyways, your going to be staying with me until we can get you back with your parents," you turned around to see Mr. Aizawa in his usual attire.

You flinched at the word parents, a small flashback came into your mind of you and your father out at a park playing together. 

"Haha- Okie Dokie then!" you said with a fake smile as you walked towards him.

'I need to leave as soon as possible' was the first thing you thought as he lead you into the hallways of UA

(Hi everyone! Sorry I was offline a lot, I got busy with the quarantine and school work. I'll try my best to continue making these chapters and thank you to everyone who has read this far ^^)