New Year's Special!

So here I am again, writing gay fanfiction to try to avoid/ignore my problems. 

What can I say, I don't have the best coping mechanisms. 

Whatever. Here's the New Year's special, Happy New Year, all that jazz...

Enjoy?

-Adrian( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

(P.S. I'm too lazy to write backstory: so here's the gist: Evan and Conner aren't really friends, they just kinda know each other. Both got invited to Jared's New Year's party and showed up just because, well, they didn't have anything better to do. They pretty much stood near the food and talked all night. Now, it's almost midnight.) 

"Hey, look. It's almost midnight." Connor smiled over at Evan, drinking from his glass of... whatever sparkling thing this was. 

Evan smiled back. "Yeah." He felt in his element talking to Connor, almost like it was destiny for him to be at this party. He felt connected to Connor in a way he couldn't quite describe, like they were two puzzle pieces left in the bottom of the container of a never-finished puzzle, destined to be linked but never really knowing. 

Until now. 

Connor looked over to Evan again and smiled. "So, on the topic of the new year, what's your resolution?" 

"To- To get more confident. Lord knows I need to." Evan laughed. 

Connor smiled and shook his head. "I have a lot to work on. But I think for now I kinda just need to work on getting clean. Drugs are shit." 

Evan laughed again, looking over to Connor and blushing. He was just so amazing...

"Hey, look, it's almost time for the countdown!" Evan was brought out of his thoughts by Connor grabbing his hand and looking towards him, smiling. 

Holy fern...

He was perfect... 

Evan squeezed Connor's hand and smiled. 

"10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1!" 

"HAPPY NEW YEAR!" 

Evan looked over at Connor. Or, more specifically, Connor's lips. He took a deep breath and let go of Connor's hand, quickly wrapping his arms around Connor's neck and pulling him close, kissing him like there was no tomorrow. Connor was shocked at first but melted into the kiss, wrapping his arms around Evan's waist. It was like their bodies fit together, like this was exactly how they were supposed to be. 

Puzzle pieces. 

Once they pulled away, Connor touched a hand to his lips and sighed. "Uh, wow... I, uh..." 

Evan looked up at him and smiled, pulling him into another kiss. Soon after, he pulled away again, smirking. "That pretty accurately sums it up?" 

Connor smiled, scratching the back of his neck and blushing. "Uh, yeah." 

Evan pecked Connor's lips again. "So, are you going to walk me home or are we going to have an issue?" 

Connor laughed. "Come on. I've gotta go grab my jacket and then I'll definitely walk you home, cutie." 

Evan blushed at the nickname. "Great." 

Ok so I liked writing that. 

That was very fun. 

I sound so sarcastic don't I?

I swear I liked writing this it's just late and shit's kinda crazy y'all and yeah. 

Sanders Sides special should  be up in like 45 minutes probably less 

Happy New Year bitches

-Adrian<3