.2.

Preference: How you meet:

Lloyd: When the city was under attack from the Overlord you ran into the group of ninjas and instantly you had to contain your fangirling. The group didn't notice you until you had screamed as a rock was flung toward you. You braced yourself for impact, but it didn't come, instead two arms were wrapped around you and the green one said you had to be more careful. You sigh inwardly. Then he asked you why you were outside at this time. You couldn't tell him your house was torn down while you were at the store. No of course not you blurted out that you were an orphan. His eyes widened with shock. "Well. Stay here we do not want you to get hurt!" He continued "I'll come back for you alright." he said and I nodded, I waited there until the fight was over and he came back and brought me safely to the ground telling me they won the fight, I smiled and introduced myself. He said his name was Lloyd. I smiled bigger.

Kai: Funny story actually. You were his prisoner. You had just robbed a bank using your power of sound. At the time you didn't expect to get caught by anyone let alone the red ninja. You tried to speak but he had taped your mouth shut to prevent you from screaming like a banshee. You were tied to a pole behind you and the red one was waiting for his ship to find him so he could take you in. Instead as his back was turned you were untying the rope around your wrists, which was going good so far since you couldn't see the rope in all. You then took the tape off your mouth. Before the male could attack you again you handed over the money you had stuffed into your bag and you apologized. He was pretty confused but thankful. You introduced yourself and he smiled and offered you to meet their sensei to see if you'd like training to be a ninja instead of a criminal. You reluctantly agreed and he said his name was Kai. I smiled under my mask. 

Cole: You have known Cole a while now. You went to the same middle and high school. In middle school you were quiet quiet and you had no friends so it was quiet weird that you had made friend with the strong male. You were crying one day in the courtyard and Cole just happen to be passing by. He quiet confused to see you the silent girl in the corner of his classes to be crying. He made his way over and sat next to you. You looked up shocked to see the male. You wiped your eyes and he asked you what was wrong. You smiled lightly at him. Someone cares. You began to tell him about your constant bullying and how broken your home is. He was now extremely worried so he offered you to stay with him and you agreed. His dad was very accepting when you had come home with Cole. He allowed you to stay with them and before you knew it both of your parents died in a car crash. You didn't care that much, what had they ever done, plus you had Cole to be your best friend now anyways and he cared for you, way more then they would ever. The car crash was around the time you and Cole were both invited to go train, of course Wu didn't care you didn't have any elemental relatives, he let you come anyways knowing Cole wouldn't like it if he had to leave you behind.

Jay: Well you met Jay on accident. You were rushing to leave your burning building that you accidently ran into the male. He was so scared he shocked you and you blacked out. He thought you were a bad guy and he rushed you to the hospital. Talk about a good first meeting. When you woke up, the male was there sitting by your bedside waiting for you to wake up. He was quick to apologize that you almost couldn't understand what he was trying to say. You just giggled and told him your name. He smiled lightly and told you his name was Jay. He kept coming to see you until you were able to leave and when you could you went to live with Jay since your building was burnt to ash. 

Zane: While hiding in an alley your eyes were glowing (E/C) so the white ninja thought you were a snake. He quickly sprayed ice toward you and you yelped loudly. You hood fell off you head and that gave the male a perfect look at your eyes, horns, tail and the wings that were wrapped around you. He gasped but made his way over. "Hello. I am Zane." He said sorta robotically and offered you his hand. You look to the male and you wings spread open allowing you to move your body, they then laid down on your back and you smiled lightly. No one had ever dared to talk to you think you were a bum or something. You took his hand and it was cold to the touch. It didn't feel human either. So you concluded he was a robot. You smiled as he helped you back to your feet. Zane was very intrigued by you so he asked if he could check you for wounds back at the bounty. You allow him to lead the way, one again hiding your face from view.

Nya: You met Nya when the stone Garmadon took over ninjago. You were with Skylor and the other ninja she had rounded up. You and Nya liked to trained together, however you always won without powers you found it quiet easy to take down anyone. Nya was quiet impressed and this allowed her to try out new types of fighting with her power. 

Pixal: Jay introduced you to everyone at the same time, being a computer program in all. Pixal would spend most of her time tweaking things Jay missed or didn't do. She made you like her sorta, just slightly better. You don't have a body yet though. She did ask Jay to help her with that.