.9.

Preference: Favorite feature:

Lloyd: Lloyd's favorite feature on you is your hands.

He just loves to hold them in his and yours being so small and fitting in his so easily he just cannot go one day without holding them.

Kai: Kai's favorite feature on you is your legs.

He loves it when you wear jeans to how off your legs, he loves every curve on them, he loves how they get tangled when you cuddle and he can never stop smiling when he thinks of that.

Cole: Cole's favorite feature on you is your butt.

Yeah I know. He is a bit of a perv, but when you have a boyfriend, what can you expect. You'd like them to love all of your body, even if it is your butt.

Jay: Jay's favorite feature on you is your head/shoulders.

Since he is taller then you he loves to but his chin ontop of your head and sit there with you snuggling. Usually though he will rub your shoulders or lean down to put his head there when he huggs you from behind.

Zane: Zane's favorite feature on you is your lips.

He loves to look at them when you talk. He loves the curve it pulls into to, he loves when you part your lips when you are fustrated or in need of attention. He just can never say no to your pout. He finds you adorable in general. (He also loves your wings and how funny it is when you hug him. They wrap around him along with your arms.)

Nya: Nya's favorite feature on you is your muscles. 

You are very strong for someone so tall. Nya wouldn't say you are the strongest person she has ever met but you are up there. 

Pixal: Pixal favorite feature on you is your whole body.

I mean she helpped Jay build it.. so.