.13.

Preference: When you are crying

Lloyd: When you are crying Lloyd becomes sad too, he'll comfort you and stay home all day with you even if he has to train, he'll skip it until you are happy again. He just can't stand to look into your (E/C) orbs and see your spirit broken. He loves it when you smile.

Kai: When you are crying Kai gets angry, he'll yell at the others and ask if they made you cry, usually he'll fight Cole for no reason, making you have to jump in. You use your power to yell at them, which makes their ears bleed.. for real. Then you apologize and take Kai into another room to talk to him about why you were crying.

Cole: When you are crying Cole reacts like Kai. He'll yell at the others and attack Kai. What you do is you wither get Sensei Wu or Zane to help you break them apart. When you do you drag Cole by his ear to another room and explain to him that he was acting foolish and you end up cuddling.

Jay: When you are crying Jay starts to cry as well. He'll sob and say "(Y/N-N) w-why are you crying.." He'll pout and you'll stop crying and tell me exactly why you are crying. Then Jay will cheer you up with ice cream and cuddles.

Zane: When you are crying Zane's heart breaks. He just can't stand to see you so sad, he knows you are probably being self deprecating and want to cause self-harm so he'll hug you and whisper to you why he loves you so much. This usually makes you cry more, but happy tears. He'll snuggle with you, kiss you and make sure you feel all the love he feels for you. He'll kiss away any tears that fall from your eyes and you just giggle at him.

Nya: When you are crying Nya will be shocked. She knows you usually don't cry, so she'll comfort you and you'll instantly tell her what happened. 

Pixel: When you are crying Pixel will be confused. She didn't know you had human emotions so she'll ask why you are crying, which you reply with "W-What is crying??" and she'll sigh and explain it to you. Then once you understand you can finally tell her why you were crying.