.5.

Preference: You realize you have feelings for them:

Lloyd: You realized you had feelings for Lloyd when he saved you from getting crushed by that rock.

Kai: You realized you had feelings for Kai when you handed over the money, but you denied it untill recently when you and him were training and he had pinned you to the ground. You couldn't deny that your face was red (and it wasn't from training).

Cole: You realized you had feelings for Cole when you and him were recruited to join Wu's fighters and Cole was showing you his power for the first time. 

Jay: You realized you had feelings for Jay the second you woke up in your hostpital bed.

Zane: You realized you had feelings for Zane when he was cleaning up some of your wounds on your wings, back and arms from people hitting you and/or stabbing you to take your money.

Nya: You realized you had feelings for Nya when she had pinned you down durning training one time and this time she won because you were too focused on how to tell her.

Pixal: You realized you had feelings for Pixal when she had finished your robotic body. Which let you freely move from the computer to the body.

Ninjago Preferences (Requests for One-Shots/Preferences are open)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara