.7.

Preference: They ask you out:

Lloyd: Lloyd asked you out about a month after the overlord's defeat. You both were training and he just said "It'd be nice to go somewhere with you alone away from everyone else.", you were stunned that he was able to pin you to the floor. "(Y/N) Want to go out with me." he asked and you blinked a few times before you smashed your lips to his. He smirked into the kiss and before things could get heated, you heard something drop making you both jump up and split. You were red in the face and when you look to the door you saw Zane standing there. "Sorry for interupting." Zane had dropped a part from a box that he was takning to Jay. 

Kai: You and Kai were watching a movie that was pretty scary and when you'd scream it would shake the whole house. Kai found it funny, but you were terrified! Kai sighed lightly and allowed you to snuggle up next to him. He was blushing red and you chuckled at this. "Say.. Kai. If you keep blushing like that I'd be forced to ask you out." you say and he stiffens up. "Uh I. (Y/N). Will you go out with me?" he says and you chuckle. "Of course." You say and you kiss his cheek. 

Cole: With Cole, he was pacing back infront in his room trying to find a way to ask you out. When he didn't come out to train, you were concerned so you went to find him. First you went to his room, he was there because you could hear his heavy foots steps pacing back and front. You heard him mumbling "(Y/N). Will you go out with me.. Ugh no that is stupid." You chuckled a bit before blushing and stiffening up. You slammed his door open and tackled him in a hug. He was confused. Before he blushed. "How long where you there?!" He said and you smiled. "I'll go out with you. You smiled bigger and he blushed and smiled and hugged you tighter.

Jay: Jay was scared to ask you. He was sure you'd say no, because he was no good at reading girl's feelings. Since you could read him like a book, you asked him out. When you were watching Jay train with the others you just blurted out "Hey Jay." causing him to look at you for a second before going back to train. "Hm?" he hummed clearly trying to focus on staying on his feet. You smirked and said "Do you want to go out with me?" he turned to you with shock on his face and blush. He was knocked down and he groaned, but you went over to him. "Well?" You asked. He just blushed red and nodded, which made you smile. 

Zane: Zane knew exactly how he'd ask you. On your monthly scar check up he was going to ask you. So when you came to him that day, you quickly hugged him and sighed lightly. "I am ready for you to check them now." You said as your wings drooped a bit. You held them up as you sat on the bed for him to check. He smiled as he saw the were healing nicely. He took a deep breathe and said "(Y/N).. have you ever loved someone?" he said and your heart sank. He didn't like you that way. You sighed lightly and you nodded. "Ah. Do I know this person?" He asked. You nodded again. He smiled lightly. "Well I hope it is me because this would be a heartbreaking confession if you didn't." He said laughing. Your eyes widened and you whiped around to look at him, you were in shock. He chuckled at your blush dusted face and you blinked a few times. "..Y-you like me.." You muttered and he nodded. "Will you go out with me?" He asked. You nodded a mile a minute and tackled him in a hug.

Nya: You and Nya were training and Nya had finally pinned you down. You smiled at this, blushing and she smirked and smashed her lips to yours. Being shocked at this, you kissed back at the last minute. She was so happy and she asked you out right after. You'd never forget this moment.

Pixal: You and Pixal had been talking about the updates on your body. She really wanted you to have this body so she could ask you out. So the second your body got finished she asked you out. Being new to the "I'm a robot, I can think and feel" conscept you didn't know how to respond. So you said yes, to trying something new. She promised to tell you everything you didn't know and to help you along so how would you even say no! She is amazing!