A Lovely Surprise

It has been a week since Chenle first arrived at the school, and he's been accepted as the only male member of the Twice gang, although, he still fits in perfectly

It has been a week since Chenle first arrived at the school, and he's been accepted as the only male member of the Twice gang, although, he still fits in perfectly. Twice knows all of Chenle's struggles and treats him as their little brother, giving him all of their love. Nayeon has taken Chenle into her home and helped him to settle in. He has avoided Jisung at school, and there hasn't been any problems for either of them. It's Friday night, and Twice (including Chenle) are having a sleepover at Sana's house. However, they don't know that Jisung, Sana's brother, is hosting a sleepover for the Dreamies at his house on the same day. 

CHENLE'S POV:

I'm getting ready for Sana's sleepover and I'm very excited. We've gotten to a point where I trust all of Twice fully, so I don't need to wear my perfume around them. I decide not to pack or wear my perfume to the sleepover, because I'm feeling confident today. After all, it's not like I'll find my mate. 

As soon as I finish getting ready, I hear Nayeon call for me to come downstairs to get in our taxi to Sana's house. I walk out of the house wearing:

 I walk out of the house wearing:

*At Sana's (and Jisung's) House*

All of Twice and I are gathered in a circle for a game of truth and dare. Well... I'm pretty much cackling with my full on dolphin laugh because Momo and Tzuyu fell asleep on each other in a funny position. We get to Chaeyoung's turn and I ask her a truth question:

"So Chaeyoung...do you have a crush?" I giggle.

She shakes her head, but we can all see that she's hiding something. However, I shrug it off and we move onto the next person.

Halfway through Jihyo's turn, I hear noises coming from upstairs. Soon, all of Twice hear them as well and we turn our heads to the stairs, only to see the Dreamies who are being led by Jisung down the grand stairwell. 

"PARK JISUNG WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? AREN'T YOU SUPPOSED TO BE AT JENO'S HOUSE FOR A SLEEPOVER?" Sana scolds Jisung.

"Well, we moved it over to this house and got here ear-" Jisung sniffs the air aggressively. "What's that smell?" 

Jisung runs at an inhumane speed throughout the house, and that's when I smell: 

Roses. Chamomile. M A T E. 

I rush to stand up and I'm breathing heavily. Nayeon comes up to me quickly and holds me. 

"Chenle, do you smell your mate?" she asks in a soothing but panicking voice. 

"Yes. I need to get to him. N-now." I quickly choke out.

Before Nayeon can even look up, Jisung is suddenly right in front of me, looking down at my face. All I can see is his white-blond hair, strong eyes, and handsome face. Everything else is nonexistent in the world and all I can hear is the sweet sound of "Mate" coming from Jisung. 

When our eyes meet, I feel a strong connection that pulls us together, showing my blue omega eyes to the world. All I can think of is the rose and chamomile scent coming from Jisung's chest, as he lifts me up in his arms and runs at werewolf speed into the forest backyard. 

Jisung puts me down as we stand under one of the trees. All I hear is "Mate" before I feel canines sink into my neck and everything goes black...

-

Stay tuned, the story is about to get really romantic. :D

Sorry that this is short, it's just a very important chapter, which is why it needs to be separated.

EDIT: 7/31/2022

BYE IM SORRY THIS IS SUCH A FUNNY CHAPTER I CANT BELIEVE I WROTE THIS LIKE 5 YEARS AGO AND PEOPLE ARE STILL READING IT LIKE YEAH IT GETS BETTER LATER BUT WHAT WAS THIS CHAPTER IM CACKLING