Are You Ready?

*The Next Day*

*The Next Day*

CHENLE'S POV:

I bite my lip, nervous. 

Why is my heart beating so fast? This isn't our first date.

Donghyuck circles me, working his hairstyling magic, while Renjun gives me insider tips.

"Chenle! Jeno says that Jisung is nervous too! This is so cute!" Renjun jumps on the bed, almost squealing.

My phone vibrates, so I pick it up, seeing about 20 texts from Nayeon. 

"YAH! Why didn't you invite me to help you? I already know the exact outfit!"

I giggle at the first message, not bothering to scroll down. When  I see the video call icon on my phone, I immediately pick up. 

"Give Renjun your phone and I'll tell him which outfit to choose," Nayeon demands, "and don't pretend like he's not there. I know that you invited the whole group without me..." she pouts. 

"Sorry Nayeon. I thought you were busy this weekend. Aren't you at the mall?" I ask as Renjun walks over to where I'm sitting. 

"Well... I am... but that's not the point!" she whines, as I hand my phone to Renjun. 

Donghyuck sighs, and starts putting makeup on me. 

"Is this really necessary?" I ask. 

"This is the most necessary thing I've ever seen in my life..." he pauses for a second.

"This is the most necessary thing I've ever seen in my life AFTER seeing Mark Lee for the first time." he corrects himself. 

Hyuck stops doing my makeup for a moment and sighs. 

"Young love..."

I giggle again and flick his forehead. 

"Wake up Sunshine. You still need to do my makeup." I remind him. 

He pouts, but continues. 

-

JISUNG'S POV:

"Should I wear this outfit?" Jisung takes a few clothes out of his closet and shows them to Mark.

"For the last time, YES. Chenle will like anything you wear because you two are absolutely WHIPPED for each other." Mark groans, and lays down on the bed.

"You're just salty because Donghyuck didn't let you kiss him before he left." Jeno smirks, while scrolling through his Instagram page.

I start cracking up as Mark yeets himself at Jeno and starts tackling him.

Jeno should've done a double take before saying that to the quarterback of the football team.

I turn back to look at the outfit I chose, second guessing my decisions.

"WAIT-" I hear Jeno yell, while under Marks grip.

"Chenle posted~" Jeno says, now being pinned to the wall by Mark.

I run to Jeno on instinct and grab his phone. I run away and lock myself in the bathroom, so that no one disturbs me.

 I run away and lock myself in the bathroom, so that no one disturbs me

"Oh, so he's feeling flirty today..." I smirk. 

"MARK I KNOW THAT YOU'RE KINKY BUT I SUGGEST THAT YOU CHOKE DONGHYUCK INSTEAD OF ME-" I hear Jeno scream through the door.

At this point, I might have to take Jeno's place as the captain of the soccer team, because he definitely isn't surviving this. 

I walk out of the bathroom and toss Jeno's phone on the bed. 

"Guys, where's Jaemin?" I ask.

"Oh, he went to get snacks from the store. He was honestly done with your bad fashion sense." Mark says, finally letting go of Jeno.

"We live in a society..." I mumble, changing into my outfit for the date.

-

Thank you for reading!

Lately, I've been having bad days but everyone goes through bad stuff so I shouldn't complain. The date chapter is next! Look forward to it :)

EDIT: Yes 2 year's later I'm correcting myself. Just because everyone goes through bad stuff doesn't mean your pain is invalid. YOU AND EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU IS VALID. okay enough inspirational stuff lmao <3