I Can't Breathe

Background Information: Chenle and Jisung have planned out the date for Sunday

*The Day of the Date*

CHENLE'S POV:

I wake up at home feeling extremely nervous. Is Jisung really the one? I think he is. Or maybe it's just my wolf longing for someone to love me after that happened. Seeing everyone together and happy has really taken a toll on me, which is probably why I'm so desperate. 

After brushing my teeth, I start choosing an outfit to impress Jisung. I take about half an hour before I decide on:

(with the makeup, but with whitish-blond hair)

When I get downstairs, Nayeon looks back at me with wide eyes.

"Damn Chenle, you look hot. Who's the lucky guy? Jisung?" she teases.

My face gets red at the mention of his name. My stomach feels like a whole butterfly cage whenever someone mentions him. 

"Admit it. You're absolutely whipped." she adds on.

"Shut up and finish your breakfast before I start talking about what I saw you and Jeongyeon texting about." I quickly say, defending myself.

Nayeon quickly turns back to the table and stuffs her breakfast into her mouth. 

"Well good luck on your date Chenle. Just remember I'll be checking your neck when you get home, so don't take it too far with Jisung." she whispers in my ear, smirking.

My face gets hot again, but I hide it with my hands, and get ready to head out of the house.

When I reach the doorway, about to head out, my legs suddenly stop. 

Don't disappoint him. Don't mess up. Don't be your awkward self. Don't be worthless. He only likes you because you're his mate. Nothing more. You're a freak-

"Chenle!"

I snap out of my thoughts to see Jisung walking towards me with worry on his face. 

"Hey. Are you okay?"

He wipes a tear off of my face with his thumb.

I didn't even know I was crying.

"Yeah. Sorry about that. I'm fine."

I look up at him to see- 

His sharp jawline. Light gray eyes. Icy blonde hair. 

Everything about him was hotter than ever. My heart started beating faster and faster. My mouth was hung open a bit. My knees were about to give out.

The air is leaving me. Standing still, I can only see him. Everything else is blurry. 

...

I can't breathe.

JISUNG'S POV:

I feel like I'm in a daze. When he looks back up at me, I see him looking so vulnerable and hot. I almost can't control myself from whisking him away from all of this and...

...happy thoughts. 

When I snap out of whatever I'm in, I see him staring up at me with his mouth slightly open. I almost burst in uwus because of this boy!

"Ah! You look so adorable. I can't even handle it!" I say squishing his cheeks. 

He looks down and I somewhat see his VERY red face. He must be blushing a lot. 

aw that's so cute.

-

Thank you for reading! 

The real date is coming very soon :)