Chapter 9

5
4
3
2
1
"Happy New year!" was screamed everywhere.
She turned to look at her boyfriend but he was kneeling down...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3 months earlier

Tony walked into the room, strutting as always. He immediately made his point made, he needed help planning the Big Stark New Year's Eve Bash™ and the guys were more than egar to help him out. Planning started and they very quickly sorted all the plans out, in fact it was going very smoothly. Until the realised they hadn't ordered or made any arrangements official and it was a week to go! It took a lot of willpower but the boys managed to get it all done with three days to spare, using Starks amazing contacts and bank card. To celebrate they decided to go to the local and their favourite bar, the three broomsticks (no, they're not wizard I just wanted to slip other fandoms in!). Everyone was talking to each other about each individuals love life. It came to James turn.
"I'm not telling you people anything, my lips are sealed!" he claimed, this
- of course - stared a lot of annoyance.
"Come on man, just tell us!"
"yeah how are you and widow?"
"It's not like we're asking about your sex life!" "speak for yourself!" "Tony nO" "sorryyyyy"
"ALRIGHT! Alright! I'll tell ya some stuff," he gave in "Well me and tasha, well we're good, great really, I love her more than anything in the whole world, no... the whole universe, in fact I was thinking of asking her to marry me!"
And that's how it went from team 'Sort the party out' to 'Sort the engagement out'. They bought a ring planned everything out, Bucky knew exactly what to say and when, it was perfect.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Present day

5
4
3
2
1
"Happy New year!" was screamed everywhere.
She turned to look at her boyfriend but he was kneeling down right next to her. He looked at her dead in the eye and said "'talia, marry me?" she said yes the both cried and then lived relatively happily ever after with there two children Rebecca yelena and John Alexi.
The end.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry that was really short but I was writing it at 1am to wish you a happy new year! 2020 the year of the blackwidow movie and I'm pretty sure the falcon and winter soldier show!!! Anyway happy new year guys!!! 🎉🎉🎉