Chapter 10

"it was him, he looked right at me and he didn't even know me" join the club, bud.
"how's that even possible it was like seventy years ago" seventy?! I swear it wasn't that look ago I saw him!
"Zola. Buckys whole unit was captured in '43, zola experimented on him. Whatever he did helped bucky survive the fall. Must of found him"
I decide to finally speak up.
"none of that's your fault steve"my voice sounds different to normal, weaker.
"even when I had nothing I had bucky" and I always had James...
I groan and lean my head against the back of the van as I close my eyes.
"we need to get a doctor here if we don't put pressure on that wound she's gunna bleed out here in the truck"
Sam must be able to see how much pain I'm in. I turn my head slightly to the side to see what's going on, one of the guards is pointing their tazer in mine and Sam's direction but I'm too light headed to care. What happens next still manages to surprise me slightly even in my state of not caring about anything, well that's not true, anything except from my James. The guard takes their helmet off to reveal Maria and I'm partly very grateful and partly over come with the urge to scream and scream and stop only when I've taken my last breath. I decide to compromise and look grateful on the outside and be screaming and dying on the inside.
The thing is, I'm not even sure it's the fact gunshot wound that's causing m the most pain. The fact that James, my James, didn't know who I was and then shot me, again! And that's he's not really 'My James' because he's actually 'Steve's Bucky'. And I never even knew. By this point I'm crying ever so slightly, Sam notices.
"Oh god tasha, your such a mess!"
I do what I always do and hide behind my sarcasm.
"Gee thanks Sam! I'm soooooooo flattered"
"Natasha don't make jokes or quips, this is really serious! You've lost a hell of a lot of blood, you could die!"
Steve seems to snap out of his mini state of depression and shock and realises there is something else worth while to worry about.
"Maria, can you get these off us?!" he says indicating to the handcuffs.
I become to dizzy to follow the rest of the conversation so I don't even bother trying, instead I let myself drift off into a light sleep where all I think about is James and our time together.
Memories come flooding back of one of my favourite missions we went on together. There were no guards, no bugs in the room and no spies, just us. We were in London and we're send to assassinate someone or other high up in the government. It was a simple task that we completed on the first night. The thing is though, we were given a week. That meant that we had a bunch of free time to do whatever we wanted and so we saw all the sights, ate all the food, and every night we would head back to the hotel cuddle up and watch 'I'm a celebrity, get me out of hereeeee!' it was the last week so we got to see the cyclone trial too! It was great, easily the best week of my life...
I'm suddenly pulled out of this memory with so much laughter and smiles in it to find the grim face of Steve Rogers helping me out of a van, the thing is it's not even the same one as earlier! And I'm not going to lie I have no idea how we got here! We start walking through a tunnel and a doctor starts shouting things at me that I can't even comprehend but before my mind comes completely black, my last thought is of him. Smiling, just smiling. And that is my last happy thought in a very long time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys sorry I haven't updated in a while! Anyway hope you have a nice day!

Have a funny marvel thing:

Bye!