Chapter 1

Y/n POV:
We are here again. I feel as though every year I find myself here. It's New Year's Eve and I'm at the same boring club with my 2 best friends. If you are wondering who I am ( not that anyone cares) my name is y/n I'm 21, I live in Canada and I am ready for another boring year to begin. Or so I thought. My friends always end up talking me into coming to this bar. We waited outside for a good 15 minutes before being allowed in. I felt bad for all the people who were behind us because they had to wait long and since we lived in Toronto it gets cold pretty fast at night so all those people are going to freeze. My friend Natasha snapped me out of thoughts and began to pull me into the club, escaping from the late-night sky and the cold air. As I welcome myself in the warm sweat-filled room with the thick scent of alcohol.

 As I welcome myself in the warm sweat-filled room with the thick scent of alcohol

(the First outfit is Bailey, Second is Natasha, the Third one is Y/N)

•Convo between y/n and the girls•

Bailey: Yay we are inside.

Natasha: Finally I thought we were never going to get in.

Y/n: that wouldn't be the worst thing to happen.

Natasha: Y/n if you're going to be a party pooper then you should have stayed at home under your blankets all by yourself.

Y/n: is that still a valid option

Bailey: Y/n. is that how you want to spend your new years?

Y/n: No I guess not.

Bailey: Okay so can you at least change your mood

Y/n: Yep

Bailey: Good, And could you try and smile.

(you grin the biggest fake smile you could make)

Y/n: Happy?

Bailey: Very.

Natasha: Okay enough talking more dancing.

As they both start to walk to the dance floor you stay put as you had no intention to follow them and to dance. Bailey then notices that I wasn't following along and turned around to stare at me which lead to Natasha to turn around and notice where I was

Bailey: Aren't you going to come?

Y/n: No I'm just going to get. a drink and find a table I will join later.

Bailey: Okay you promise

Y/n: Yes I promise now go and dance your heart out

Bailey: k we won't be gone for long.

During this convo, Natasha just kept staring at me. It was kinda awkward not going to lie. After they left and where on the dance floor where everyone just swayed back and forth very sexual if I might add, I just pushed through the crowded club to get to the bar so I can get a drink. So here I am sitting by myself at the bar. I tried to order a drink for 15 minutes but it was hopeless. The club was so crowded that you couldn't move. After a while, you finally got yourself a drink and made your way to a free table. The girls came and joined you at the table and ordered some more drinks. My friends and I drank some more and talked a lot. After the second drink that I have devoured, you heard someone call your name behind you. When I turned around I couldn't believe what was in front of me. My face lit up and I couldn't believe it. It was...