Chapter 13

(A.N-  Hi this will be the last update today. In the middle of the chapter, there is a bit of anxiety it's not as bad but in upcoming chapters, it might be so if you can't read it then just skip over it and if anything important happened during that time at the beginning of the next chapter I will give a brief description of what happened. - Xo Nessa)

Y/n POV

After the talk with Shawn, you left and departed your way to yours and Bailey's apartment. You called a taxi to bring you home.  The only thing that was on your mind was the talk you previously had and how we talked like normal people.

•Skip Drive Home •

As you finally get home you make your way to the elevator. As soon as you get there you see a family with three kids one in a wheelchair. You knew that if you went into the elevator one person won't be able to fit. As the family reached you and the elevator doors push open and reveal the empty elevator. You held the door open to let the family in. The dad was about to leave but you told him to go inside. They all thanked you and you told them no problem as you made the way to the stairs.

As you were walking up the stairs you went to check the time. You realized that it has been 3 minutes of you walking up the stairs. You sighed and looked to the wall to see what floor you were on. You looked and saw that you were only on the fifth floor. Well, now you only have to walk up to 20 more floors till you reach yours. You realized that this probably wasn't the smartest decision to make and a smart one would have been if you waited for the elevator to come back down to get you. But you pushed that thought away and continued to walk.

After 15 minutes you made your way to your floor. You quickly made your way to your apartment room. You opened the door and closed. After you lock the door you throw your all your things onto the ground and slid your back down the wall. You let a sigh out of exhaustion. Bailey overheard your sigh and comes towards you.

•Convo Between Y/n And Bailey •

Bailey: Is hiding your name that hard. 

Y/n: What? Oh no he knows my name now.

Bailey: okay then is he just exhausting to be around. 

Y/n: No, not really

Bailey: Then why does it look like you are going to pass out.

Y/n: I'm not going to pass out okay, I'm just out of breath. 

Bailey: Why are you out of breath then.

Y/n: There was a family behind me at the elevator and they weren't going to fit if I went in there with them so I climbed the stairs.

Bailey: You climbed 25 floors worth of stairs because a family wasn't going to fit in the elevator with you.

Y/n: Yes isn't that what I just said?

Bailey: Why are you so nice.

Y/n: I wouldn't say nice maybe more naive.

Bailey: Stop that. Stop putting yourself down. What you did was a nice thing. A lot of people wouldn't have done that. 

Y/n: I guess your right.

Bailey: I'm always right and since you aren't tired why don't you go and get pizza for dinner.

Y/n: Why don't you go.

Bailey: I would go but I have to make a whole new portfolio for my boss and its due tomorrow.

Bailey is always busy with work. But you can't complain because she pays for mostly everything in the apartment and the apartment itself. Not because you didn't want to pay but because you never had enough money for it. But that's what you get from working at a coffee shop. She works at the FASHION magazine building. She loves fashion. The income there is higher than at a coffee shop. She never minds paying for anything for us. Now with your new job, you can finally afford things and pay for the apartment.