first night on the job

there was nothing like taking a hot shower to clear your mind. something gave shrek a weird feeling. maybe it was all of those crows staring at him in the window. he decided to give them a show, sexily stepping out of the steaming shower, putting on his fishnets as beautifully as he could. shrek has recently started working at the local strip club where he knew his celebrity crush would always go. he stared back at the crows, jiggling his garbage colored ass and wink wonking seductively. he ~wriggled~ into his skirt that only covered what needed to be covered to be legal. he put on his favorite bra and a thin shirt. it would be coming off anyways. it was his first night. he was nervous. he didn't want to disappoint anyone? he put on his heels. he sighed as he did his make up, anxious about the night to come. he sat there and thought about what his parents might think. "it's not like they ever cared anyways," he thought to himself. they sent him away to live on his own at seven. he never had any friends because no one likes someone who has green skin or fat thighs or who doesn't have a personality because they're so insecure. god. he wish he could shut up sometimes. he carefully put on his lipstick and packed up his bag of toys and got in his car.
when shrek arrived, he was scared to death. he looked at all of the other girls and realized that he wasn't as thin or beautiful as the rest of them. they looked at him the way shaggy looks at scooby's thick biscuits and gravy.  there wasn't any going back now. he walked into the dressing room and put down his bag.
"are you new here?" a voice called from behind him.
shrek answered "oh me? well.. yeah," he turned around midsentence to see ted cruz. his jaw dropped. he looked so curvy in his lingerie. "SNAP OUT OF IT! you have a job to do" shrek reminded himself.
"oh stellar. i was just about to go out on the floor? care to join me?"
"y e s~ i mean. sure!!"
"by the way who did your nails theyre gorgeous"
shrek and teddy baby walked out in their eight inch heels and fake lashes to the poles. shrek was so busy talking to teddy daddy that he almost forgot that the guy of his dreams comes there almost every night!! shrekky kitten locked eyes with the rugged and handsome mao zedong, who gave him a once over. mao whispered something to his body gaurd and shrek was led off stage and right into mao's lap.
"and where have you been all of my life?" mao said cooly, pretending as if shrek wasn't seated directly on his very obvious bulge. "oh-well uhm.." shrek was breathless. he never imagined mao to notice him at all. and now it's all happening so fast?
"i'm new here. i started just today actually."
mao purred softly as he put his hands on shrek's thick thighs. he looked into his eyes.
"i can tell just by your surprise just how much you've wanted this. how long have you been trying to get in my pants kitten?"
shrek was a hot mess. he has been taught how to give lap dances and he was trying his best, but he was getting hotter than his client. mao got harder beneath him. shrek was about to moan when mao places his large hands over his mouth.
"now now kitten. daddy wants to play with you hm? would you like that?"
shrek got close to his ear and whispered hotly "please daddy?"
mao placed his thick fingers on shrek's bussy and started to move inside him. shrek rolled his hips and felt himself give into him. he leaned into mao, holding his shoulders and kissing his neck, trying to give him some pleasure back. shrek felt him hit that spot that made his vision blur and almost cried out before realizing that they were in public. his skirt hid everything and they were seated in the back, but moaning would be very obvious. shrek felt so close as mao started going faster but then mao removed his fingers.
"why did you stop?" shrek said breathlessly, long hair sticking to his face.
"baby, did you think i was actually going to let you cum? i barely know you kitten. i'm sure that every girl wants me to look at them the way i'm looking at you right now." but mao didn't care about how the other girls were looking at him. he saw this girl and realized for once that she has something beyond her [B]ussy. he felt like.. he should protect her.
"but i was so close?"
"mm how about i edge you a few more times? and if you're good i'll let you finish? how does that sound?"
shrek could only nod in response. mao slid his fingers in again and shrek started to think about mao. he felt so connected to him. he was so happy to have him like this? it's all he's ever wanted. but he wishes it were more.
"i'm close"
mao removed his fingers again. shrek moaned at the loss. he felt so empty without mao in him.
mao looked at shrek's body. he was the most beautiful thing he'd ever seen. he didn't know how else anyone could compare. he moved his wet fingers into shrek's mouth, who obediently started to suck them.
"good girl" mao said as he moved his hand across her chest. he looked into mao's eyes and started to move his hips again, signalling that he was ready to go again. mao pulled a vibrator from shrek's pocket and shrek lubed it up with his tongue. he pushed her skirt up and slowly pushed it in him. shrek moaned softly as he felt the toy enter him. he put his face in his chest to muffle the noise. mao noticed how cute and submissive that was. he wondered if shrek was still a virgin. shrek's ASS was ready to be pounded into. he didn't want fingers or his toy anymore. he wanted to be full. maybe another time. ;). mao turned the setting on random and shrek pulled out maos yogurt slinger and started to slowly move his hands up and down. mao let out a soft moan of his own after shrek had flicked his wrist.
"it's not enough~" shrek said hotly, to which mao then slid his cock into shrek's hole.
"then you're going to have to work for it baby."
shrek moves his hips up and down until he was practically bouncing. mao grunted ss shrek panted. shrek was so close. mao loved how tight he was. he was so w e t and submissive. "fuck" he thought to himself "i think i like him". mao started thrusting his hips into her as she started getting louder until she said "i.. i'm.. s-so c l o s e".
"go ahead kitten"
and that was all the permission he needed. he clenched around the toy and his dicko and couldn't help but cum inside her.
mao shoved six hundred dollars in her bra, zipped his fly, and left immediately. he had a reputation to uphold. he couldn't be seen taking care of someone. he fucked who he pleased. shrek still hadn't recovered from his high and he started to cry.
teddy kitten ran up to her and said "shrekky bitch what happened?"
but he couldn't speak
he went home that night, showered, and stared at his ceiling, softly letting tears fall. "it didn't mean anything" he cried more. he couldn't help himself. "he doesn't want you" he repeated to himself until he fell asleep.