story

"why did i do that" mao sighed. it had been a few days since he went to the club. he didn't wanna see her again. he couldn't see her again. she made his mind fuzzy and he couldn't handle the way he said his name like that. that's not where his head should be. isn't that always where it is? "you're exactly like your father."

shrek went to work the past couple of days. he looked around for him each night, only finding no one. she couldn't bring herself to touch anyone else. she was broke. there wasn't an explanation as to why all of a sudden she couldn't give someone else a lap dance. how hard was it to roll your hips? or take off your shirt? she couldn't do it. she spent hours looking at her phone waiting for him to respond. nothing.
"i don't know what i expected from someone like him"

he sat awake in his bedroom. he was flat on his back, smoking a cigarette, while two girls laid next to him. "i hate myself"

"but i can't stop"

maybe if i just text him? oh god he wouldn't like that he's probably with other girls. he looked at the time. work in an hour.
.... okay i'll just text him once.

to: Mao ZeDaddy
i'm working tonight ;)

from: Shrekky Bitch
i'm working tonight ;)

he immediately sat up and stared at the notification. "should i?"
...
"she doesn't deserve someone like me"

he stared at it again
... okay i'll just text him once

to: Shrekky Bitch
meet you there kitten

shrek walked in to the work room. the girls were gossiping as usual but shrek heard mao's name.
"ted? why is everyone talking about mao?"
"oh... i don't know. he's such a fuckboy he's on everyone's lips right?"
"o-oh.. right. of course."
"it's weird though. he hasn't been here in a few days" ted said, pulling on his furry suit.
"huh. why?"
"i don't know. probably having money issues."
"teddy i know this sounds.. weird, but do you think mao liked me?"
"WHAT haha no. mao doesn't like anyone. well except for me of course. but i'm sure you've heard that story before."
"what story?"
"oh honey lemme tell you everything.
it was a couple of days ago. i was in my corset. you know the one with lace?"
shrek nods.
"i was wearing my seven inch heels, the clear platforms. and my lipstick was dark nude like my eyeshadow. anyways enough about me. i was working the pole that night. he was there, as usual. i saw him look around. probably for me. tehe. anyways. when i was done my routine i walked down and got ready to serve the drinks. daddy immediately came up to me and bent me over the table practically begging me for some of this fine cruzzy ass. what can i say? i'm one of a kind. anyways. so he led me into the back room and fucked me so hard i came four times. i guess he just likes me."
"uhm.. he came up to you?"
"well of course. who wouldn't? i've got tits for days."
"oh i mean yeah but that doesn't sound like him..."
"how would you know what he's like. he only asks me. i'm his go to."
"right of course. that makes so much sense. uhm. can i confess something to you? please don't be upset with me? i know we only met a few days ago, but i feel really close with you."
"of course honey what's up?"
"oh well it's just that... mao asked one of his bodyguards to call me over.."
"did you try and seduce my boyfriend?"
"BOYFRIEND?"