introduction

your pov

I was sitting on a rock by the fairy kings forest. i had gotten a little annoyed for a while i was never really liked by many fairies their. they would make fun of me a lot and it wasn't that that would annoy me its just them bothering me that was. i bet your probably wandering why they were making fun of me? well its because i wasn't full fairy... i was half demon.

(a/n this is right after the 10 commandments were released) 

i decided to go for a fly i was getting tired just sitting around but didn't want to go back to the forest. i flew of in a random direction. i had been flying for about an hour but i still didn't want to go back. i was being careful not to run into humans but other than that i wasn't really going anywhere just flying in the same direction for a long time  all of a sudden i ran into a huge crater in the ground. and what looked like a weird looking tree next to it. i slowly got closer to it only to realize that it looked like there were things moving on it. 'crap i gotta get out of hear and fast' i tried to fly away without getting caught when i heard "don't even try running" i froze ' i really hope they aren't greedy humans' i turned around only to be met with the dark red eyes of a damn demon. 'Shit' I had been born in the demon realm (srry if things r spelled wrong) it was melascula... i tried to turn around and run but she cought up to me... then i realized 'shit why didnt i try to fly'? she was holding me by my wings so i couldnt get away 'ow fuck my wing' i winced in pain the all of a sudden i stopped struggling all together. 'maybe if i die ill find someone who actually cared about me... its not like any of them are alive anyway.' i thought then all of a sudden i heard a unfamiliar voice call out to melascula. "let the poor thing go your going to rip her wings!" the voice said i looked up and saw...gloxinia...?  

   (A/N srry this is short