chapter three

I nodded my head jn a greeting as they all introduced themselves. All of a sudden I felt a strong wave of new magic coming my way. I looked over in the direction it was coming from and just inches from from i saw galand. I already knew who it was simply because I had grown up in the demon realm. We were childhood friends before we had to separate aka me moving to the fairy kings forest anf him getting in the ten comandments. He had a stange look on his face that I couldnt read. "Y-y/n? Is that really you...?" I smiled and nodded still a little surprised after not seeing him since before the hole war even started. I had known all of the comandments before I had left but it was more of a I knew them because they were kinda famouse then knew them like galand and gloxinia. "You know eachother?" Gloxinia asked "ya me and him were like siblings before the holly war started. Its a long story." I stated without much thought "well in not like we dont have time, do tell." He said 'sigh , fine'
Flashback
My mother was the sister (I dont really know if he has siblings just go with it) of the demon king. So I always knew of the ten comandments even when they were just being created. my father was a fairy. That's the problem. I had never known my father all i knew is that he had left my mother after he found out she was pregnant. My mother was just as powerful as the demon king himself so i was just as powerful as meliodas. Me and my mother lived in the palace. One day I was out and i bumped into someone. "Eep" I yelled not expecting to hit someone . i looked up and noticed it was someone i had never seen on palace ground before. I was about 500 so still quite young. My long/short hair nloowing in the breez my blackish purpleish demon and fairy mixed wings spread behind my back ready if i needed them. I may be young but that didn't mean i was powerles I was actualy quite powerful being the doughter of the demon kings equal, i had been through many different mentors including both chandler and meliodas. Meliodas wasnt much older then me but we still liked to play fight to improve our skills. Anyway back to galand. "Who are you and what do you want? I asked in a firm voice "I am galand. Or soon to be gal and of truth one of the ten comandments. You lowly demon should get out of my way or go back to surving your master in the palace. Im guessing thats what you are? A slave." I chuckled darkly. He didnt know what he was messing with "I should kill you for just saying that" he laughed loudly "you think you could kill me?! Is thar a challenge?" "Yes, yes it is" "challenge accepted" he stepped forward and before he could even reach me I kicked him so far I'm surprized he didnt break in half. I flew over to him but before I could spin out the sarcastic remark I was going to make I heard my mother yell "what's the meaning of this?!" I looked over but before I could say anything galand said " one of your slaves desided to pick a fight with me." I laughed "slave!? What are you talking about that's my daughter!" He gasp in surprise evident worry filled his eyes. "Do work mother i was jusr having a friendly battle with my new friend. Isnt that right galand?" "Yes of course."
Ever sence then we had always been friends and hung out a lot. He had been like a brother to me. Until one day everything changed."y/n!" I heard my mother wake me from my sleep. "Yes mother?" "Hurry you don't have time the goddess are starting a holly war and I dont want you getting hurt! So yiur moving to the fairy kings forest where your father is from." I nodded knowing that I had no say in the matter.she srarted flying on her demon wings and i quikly followed after her.she took me to the portal of the day kings first and let me inside. I flew through deactivating my demon powers. I still had some fairy powers but not as much as i had demon. My mother led me to the tree but since gloxinia was gone she had to ask his sister. After she explained everything she agreed to letting me stay and showed me to a house on the outskirts of the forest. "This I whetre you shall live." She said simply before leaving I hugged my mom and watched as she quikly left without another word.i knew i would miss her but i also knew i didnt have a choice. Once all of the fairies found out they wiuld throw rocks at me as i waled by. But it only got so much worse as they found out that I wouldnt fight back. That continued for about thre years before i met gloxinia.
Flashback end.
Once i had finished talking i looked I and saw some if there eyea held rocognition like they finaly realized who I was some held sadness and some held pity. I smild and said "its ok its just in the past. " thsen i looked over at galand and asked "by the way how is my mother?" His face fell and he said with a voice full of regret "your mother died not long after you left" "oh.. That's OK I guess" after that i was silent until i asked gloxinia "where can I sleep I'm kinda tired.?" And he lted me to a small corner of the main leaf thing. You can sleep hear. This is where i usualy sleep anyway.ill just sleep by you.

(1000 words yay)