chapter 5

recap- they want a holy war? ill give them one.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
well? who wants to go hunting with me until gloxinia gets back? " " its a bit late for that, considering that im back already" shocked i looked backa and notised that he was standing right there. hmm i should've notised him or at least his presense. " dont worry i dont have a strong pressence compared to the rest of them anyway its no surprise you didnt notice me."  "well thats ok so what are are first plans on taking over the humans? " "were gonna take over camalot first" zeldris answered for him "why dont we all split up ? that way we can eat more souls so we can get our power levles up again. 3000 years of rest has tacken its toll on us thats for sure." gloxinia put in. "alright fine" zelris agreed. galand and melascula went out and me gloxinia and drole went out together. "so what should we do first?" i asked. we were travling at quite a fast pace us being demonic fairys gave us some advantagis having a lot more speed then the average already fast fairy. and drole was a giant so he in himself was pretty fast. we arived by some humans without them notising. we heard them talking about some fighting festival on this big rock and how popular it would be. we realized how good of an idea that would be to atrackt humans at a fast pace and get our power levels up. even sense i have been in the human realm i havnt eaten any souls fearing that i would get in trouble and more people would hate me but now that i was with the people i was born to be with it didnt matter to me. macking ourselves notised gloxinia said somthing to them about how good of an idea it was. they looked back at us and screamed in fear. we quickly took there souls and split them between us. they fell lifeless. drol ended up macking a maze out of the rock using his giant ablities. in the end we ended up in the center on a large rock surounded by deadly thorns of the fairy kings forest thanks to gloxinia " now we just have some of the lower demons pass out some fliers and wait.

gloxinias pov
i had me and y/n rapped Basquias so that we were pressed up against eachother i really loved her and it was a heartbreak when i knew i couldnt see her for 3000 years and i had always missed her.  i leaned over and whisperd into her ear " when this is over we can go back to being the way we were before this all happend" she blushed beet red and i chuckled i leaned over more and started kissin on her neck going down slightly listening to her slight gasps as i continued until i got to a serten spot where she let out a small moan i felt her stiffen against me i continued to kiss and suck on that one spot until i felt like i had done enough. i leaned back and looked at what i had done. there was a dark purple spot on the base of her neck. she was blushing dark red. "what the heck gloxinia?!" she shouted. i chuckled again. now people know to keep there hands off of you. you are mine after all. she blushed a darker shade of red.

your pov
he had rapped us in basquias i was pressing up against him and just the thought of that made me blush. he then whispered in my ear "when this is over we can go back to the way we were."  i felt my face heat up more then it already was as he leaned over and started kissing my neck starting at my chin. i let out small gasps as he continued to kiss down my neck until he got to a spot on my neck where it felt a rush of plessure rush through me. i moaned out in sureprise. i closed my eyes in imberisment as he continued to kiss and suck on that spot. then all of a sudden he leaned back and i had a million thoughts running throug my head at once but one overpowered all of the others "what the heck gloxinia?!" i shouted blushing at the same time. he chuckled at what i had said. "now people know to keep there hands off of you. he said. i felt myself blush to a darker shade of red if that was even possible. drole coughed in the backround obviously uncomfertable. "oh ya i forgot you were there" gloxinia said in a slightly annoyed tone. " ya i can tell" drole said. i burst out laughing at that leaning unto gloxinia more then i already was. it was so funny how we got into such a moment and forgot drole was there the hole time. " ya i guess it is kinda funny" gloxinia said sighing.
time skip about a day
it had been a wile and i was getting quite bord just waiting for some people to finialy enter the maze. all of a sudden i felt a pressence enter the maze. "somone is hear." i said. they bothe hummed in agreement. i was still rapped up against gloxinia just pondering different things gloxinia responding every once and a while. but now i was starting to get excited. over the hours i felt severel more people enter but then all of a sudden i felt an all to fermiliar pressence enter. "meliodas" we all said at the same time. memories of the trador came rushing in my head. he was my cousin but he was more like a brother to me. i felt tears prick my eyes thinking about all the memories we had when i was younger and he would train me. we were so close and then he left and caused me so much pain.