what you look like and ur powers and back story

so it looks like i forgot to do this at the begining of the book and i guess this y/n is mostly baced off of me and things that i would do srry

powers

hell blaze
she can shoot black flames of purgatory wherever she pleases

that black stuff that all of the demons have plus some
she can heal with this black goup like stuff and it can protect her plus she can make different blades or wepons with is and they are extremly sharp and powerful

she has all of the fairy powers ( because she trained with gloxinia)
she can fly really fast and dodge almost anything
she has a secred treasure like thing thats almost like a spiret spear from the secred tree because she was so close too gloxinia and she was almost like the queen
she just lost it... somwhere over the years
she can heal anything and protect anything but it takes a lot of her energy

she is extreamly powerful when it comes to hand on hand combat because even though she is half fairy she was raised in the demon realm and is one of the most high up demons, the demon prinsess.

she likes to where revieling clothes because she is very confadent of her body, she has a g cup (srry if u dont got big tittis)
backstory
she was born in the palace and is just a bit younger then meliodas himself, they kinda grew up together and were practicly un-seperable. her and zeldris were equaly as close. although her and esterosa were close she was always suspitios of him. really she was close to all of the 10 comandments and was more powerful then all of them sence her mother was as powerful as the demon king and she had half of her powers. the demon king always had a soft spot for her. when she was like 15 in demon years (like 10000 in human years)
her mother woke her up in the middle of the night and flew her to the fairy kings forest where she would live because her mother didnt want her getting hurt in the holly war the goddesess had just declared. she never hated meliodas for leaving, she just wanted him to go back. when she was in the fairy kings forest everyone always bullied her and she didnt do anything back because she didnt want to get kicked out until she met gloxinia and they got really close he told all of the fairys to stop or they would be punished. then when the holly war happend she always hid because she didnt want to take the side of the goddesess but she didnt want to betray gloxinia and have her hate him. then gloxinia switched side and got sealed away she never really left the fairy kings foreat exceped for little flies. she never wanted to ge see meliodas becaus she didnt want to risk seeing that wreched goddess elizabeth.