chapter 2

I woke up slowly rubbing my eyes thinking I must have eaten something to make me have a dream so weird. After all, gloxinia is dead and has been for more then 3000 years. I wander where that came from. Finally i opened my eyes only to realize that I wasnt on my bed but on a weird tree like thing. I started to freak iut wandering were I was and how i got there. I started to frantacly look around trying to see something familiar only for my eyes to land on something a little to familiar. Or more like someone. I locked eyes with gloxinia. The one person who hant known and hated me for my race. Frozen I sat there unable to move. Even more so when I noticed the demon mark on his chest. Even when he started to slowly fly towards me. He slowly landed and walked towards me only for me to finaly speak "wh-what? H-how.?!" I cursed myself for studdering '...but I thought she said he was dead...? "But clearly I'm not as you can see I'm right hear" finally gaining my composure I said " but where is hear?" I asked putting a little extra emphasis on the word 'hear'. "Well you see little y/n after the holly war I was forced into two choices and I had to join the ten comandments but hear i am alive and well but it still confuses me on how u look like a 10 year old. Mind telling me your secret sense I told you mine?" I didnt like the sound of my options but I guess he did have a point. I sighed I was going to tell him aventualy but I just didn't expext him to go missing for 3000 years. "Its because im a half demon." I said barly over a whisper. I knew he would hear me so I didnt feel like I had to repeat myself so i didn't. He said there in front of me silent for about five minutes uncomfortable until he finaly said "why didnt you tell me?" He asked in a quiet voice "because I didn't want you to hate me like the others. I promise I was going to tell you eventually i just couldnt fine the right time and then when you suddenly disaperaed I couldnt exatly tell you." I whispered In an equal quiet voice. He seemed to ponder on that for a while before asking " we'll seeming you donr seem to find of the fair kings forest and i cant exactly go there with you would you like to stay hear with me?" I thought about it for a long wqile or to gloxinia for what seemed like something linget then the time he had been away from you in the first place before saying in a conserningly blunt voice "sure why not" "wonderful would you like to meat the rest of the comandments?" I shrugged my sholders and desidetd to try something I hadnt in a while. I accused mt demon eyes and watched as my wings darkended until they were almost black. We walked for only a short while until we reached what looked like the main part of the tree where it looked like there were abiut seven people there. "Sorry it loomes like galand and melascula are out" we continued on until he was in the far back close to the trunk and said "I would like for you to meat someone whobwill be joining us for a while. Comamdments , this is y/n. Y/N these are the ten comandments. We'll excluding froudren and melascula of course"