Mabel's Letter

Dear Jax,

Your letters in Spanish and English are helping me learn, so I must thank you for that. Dipper and I are well and just short of our nineteenth birthday. We've quit show business because of the mental and physical strain it put on use. Since then, I've gotten therapy and sorted through my mental issues. Sonya and I are still together and happy. I love her so much, I don't know what I'd do without her. I love it when she calls me her star. It makes me feel safe and special. Sonya doesn't live with me though, she lives in the Starlight house, now that she's old enough to own it. Will and Dipper are together as well, and I've never seen them so happy. Stan and Ford weren't exactly happy when we came out of the closet, and they were madder when they found out we were dating demons. But a week later, they both disappeared. Dipper and I reported it to the police when they weren't answering text messages or coming home for three days and they sent out a search party, but somehow I don't think they'll ever be found. On another note, I've gotten a lot of money from my sale of sculptures of two men I made. I call them "Stunned Anger" and "Petrified Shock", and they're renowned for how realistic and deep they are. But I decided to end my sculpting career for now and put the tools I got from Georgia in a safe place. Though we are still rich, Dipper and I live modestly in a house just outside of gravity falls. We still have the amulets and Will and his mother are teaching us demon magic. We own a shop where we sell spells and potions. One of our top customers is Blake. He has lycanthropy and buys potions to help him heal after each transformation. We're discreet about it and don't go blabbing, so he feels safe buying it from us. Sonya always knew he was a werewolf, since she could smell the magic. Also, turns out a painting in Ida's shop was the lover of the girl trapped in Dipper's mirror, and she was able to reverse the effects and return them together. An undercover cop, Blake's older sister, busted a lot of members of the demon hunting clan, so Sonya, Will, and Ida are safe in the town. A demon named Veronica moved into town after the clan was taken down, and sometimes I go with Sonya and Dipper to hang out with her. She's kind of scary when you first meet her, but she's really cool and nice once you get to know her. I even rode with her on her motorcycle once. It was utterly terrifying, but I have to admit it was a little bit fun. Dipper and I have a pretty nice life ahead of us, and we're going of to collage in the fall. Maybe you could come visit us in a few weeks?

Sincerely, 

Mabel A. Gleeful

P.S. Sonya and has adopted a sweet little girl, that lives with her, but she is also my daughter. She has pale blue eyes and is small, but not at all frail. Her name is Thalia.