Chapter 2

To anyone who would have laid eyes on the boys while they slept wouldn't have been able to see Tony from where he lay, under Rudolph. Snuggled deep into the vampires chest above him and wrapped up tight in the blankets below. And that's exactly how the boys woke, one shortly after another.

By that time the castle was swarming with Rudolph's family, the vampires had slept that day away and now it was night. Time for them to come alive.

A knock at the door started the boys awake, the grogginess or sleep quickly wore off a panic spread through their veins. And they were up, pushing each other away and searching for clothes to cover themselves.

"Tony? Rudolph?" Tony flung the door open looking particularly disheveled. His hair was an absolute mess, dark hickeys were hidden by his red jumper, his lips were cracked with dried blood and his eyes were bloodshot.

Anna looked shocked, worried even. Hey eyes wide and lips parted.

"Are you alright, Tony?"

"What? Yeah, I'm fine. What's up?"

"I was wondering if you would like to spend the day with me." She blushed, looking down at her shoes. Hands clutching the fabric of her skirt.

"He's busy." Rudolph growled from behind Tony, slamming the door in his sisters face.

"I wasn't asking you, brother." She snapped, opening the door once again. Rudolph snarled, stalking towards his sister. Tony snapped into action, placing a hand on Rudolph's chest.

"Thanks for the offer Anna but, maybe some other time. Rudolph and I have some things to talk about." She huffed and flew out of the room, Tony exhaled heavily. Leaning into Rudolph as he wrapped his hands around Tony's waist, burring his nose into the crook of his neck.

"You're not allowed to go with her."

"I'm not going to but I wasn't lying Rudolph, we need to talk about this."

"About what?" Tony wriggled out of his grasp to look him in the eye. They were almost back to normal but still glowed a different shade of red, he wasn't completely in control.

"This." He motioned between the two.

"What about it?"

"What is it?" Tony's heart was pounding, he was almost scared of what Rudolph would say. He knew exactly what answer he wanted but he didn't know if her was going to get it.

"I think this is you and me being ourselves and if I want to do this-" He backed Tony up against the door, bringing flashes of last night to the centre of his mind. He caressed Tony's face, leaning in close. "-then I should be allowed to."

Tony could feel Rudolph's breath fan over his lips, they were so close. Body's pressed together, they were almost one.

"Okay." His voice was small, words insignificant as Rudolph smirked, pressing their lips together.

This kiss was different. It was slow, sweet, almost as if Rudolph was savouring the taste. He slowly kissed the corner of his mouth, leaving delicate kisses in his path, trailing across his jaw and down his neck.

"We should go, people will be waiting for us." Tony breathed, Rudolph simply hummed pulling away to smirk at Tony's hickey covered neck. He was going to be pissed when he saw that.

"Whatever you say, human~" He teased, sucking at Tony's ear lobe.

He retracted completely, grabbing his jumper off on the floor before exiting through the door. Leaving Tony in a flustered state, eyelids half closed, pupils blown wide, lips parted.

When Tony came downstairs, joining the large family at the table, he looked Rudolph directly in the eyes and smirked. Rudolph gulped and wriggled in his chair, he didn't like that look it all.

The Sackville-Bagg family didn't eat but they thought it polite to sit with their humans while they did. Tony took a seat next to his mother, directly across from Rudolph. He ignored the look she gave him and piled some food onto his plate.

"Good morning Tony, how did you sleep?" His father greeted him.

"Good, good. You?"

"Very well."

"What are you guys doing today?" He aimed the question more towards his mother, he guessed she would know more than his father.

"Oh well Freda, Fredrick, your father and I were thinking about visiting..." As she droned on Tony quietly slipped his shoes off, nodding along to what she was saying and placed his foot directly on Rudolph's crotch, rubbing slightly. If Rudolph could be a tease, so could he.

Rudolph hissed and stiffened, causing both of their parent to turn to him.

"Are you alright, Rudolph?" Tony had a devilish look on his face but covered it with fake concern, rubbing Rudolph's crotch harder.

"I'm fine." Rudolph ground out, clenching his teeth. Breakfast was tense for Rudolph he couldn't concentrate on anything other than the rubbing against his crotch, he came minutes later digging his nails into his palms until the broke the skin.

Tony had a triumphant smile on his face that made Rudolph's blood boil, he is going to get it.

"You know what Anna," Rudolph's head snapped up. This human was about to cross a line and Rudolph would not allow that. "on second thought I thing it would be nice to spend the day together. What did you have in mind?" Rudolph's sight went red. Tony could tease him and leave him hanging but Tony was his. And he didn't like sharing what was his.

"Really? Weren't you and Rudolph doing something?"

"Oh, that's nothing. It can wait." Rudolph shot a tight lipped smile to his sister and nodded his head, shocking agony in the process but he covered it well. The human could have his fun but Rudolph would make him regret it tonight, show him that Tony belonged to him and no body else.

Anna squealed and jumped up, grabbing Tony's hand she pulled him out of the room before anyone could say anything else.

"Are you alright, Rudolph, dear?" His Grandmother asked from across the table.

"Just perfect." He flashed her a smile before leaving the room, quickly so no one would see the little 'mess' Tony had created.

Rudolph waited all night for Tony to return, he caught him dropping Anna off to her room. Once her door had closed he approached his little human.

Tony didn't notice Rudolph behind him until something very hard was pressed against his ass and words were whispered into his ear.

"You disobeyed me, human. Bedroom. Now."