Chapter 3

"You disobeyed me." Rudolph growled, eyes brighter then they were yesterday when all of this started. Tony stuttered, suddenly feeling hot.

"You're mine, human."

"I-I know!" He squeaked as he sat on the floor, scooting back until he hit the base of the bed.

"No, I don't think you do." His face softened as he saw the fear on Tony's face. "You have nothing to fear, love. You will enjoy this, I promise." He caresses the side on Tony's face with his cold fingers, it made Tony's heart beat double time.

The vampire smirked, he loved the effect he had on Tony. But he still had a lesson to teach his little human. First, teasing him in front of his family, then spending the day with his sister. Knowing that he wasn't allowed.

"But you're not off the hook yet, you disobeyed me and that cannot go unpunished." Tony gulped, he had  no clue what was about to happen. He was nervous and excited all at the same time.

"Wh-what are you going to do to me?"

"Spank you." Tony blushed a brilliant red, stuttered and looking anywhere but Rudolph.

"What!? No!" Rudolph sat on the edge of the bed, watching in amusement.

"That's not your choice, love. Now come lay on my knee before I change it from 10 to 20."

Tony hesitated but did as told, he felt embarrassed as Rudolph tugged his pants down and positioned him on his knee.

"Count for me."

"One."

"Two."

"Three."

"F-four."

"Five ahh~" Tony was embarrassed by how hard he was, pressing against Rudolph's thigh.

"Six."

"S-seven."

"Eight."

"Ah! Nine!"

"Ten~"

"You did so good, Love." Rudolph praised, lifting Tony and placing him on their bed, stomach up. "Let me help distract you from the pain."

Tony was confused until Rudolph moved his attention to Tony's exposed lower region. All he could do was watch, vision blurred with lust as Rudolph licked his lips and circled the head on Tony's dick with his tongue.

Tony couldn't hold in the sounds of pleasure as Rudolph took him all, bobbing his head aggravatingly slow. He griped at Rudolph's spiked black hair, throwing his head back and closing his eyes. Savouring the pleasure coursing through his body.

Rudolph gripped tightly at Tony's hips as he pleased him, leaving bright red scratches. More marks to prove that Tony beloved to him.

Tony gripped Rudolph's hair tighter as he body began to convulse, he was panting heavily, eyes shut as tight as they could.

"R-Rudolph!" Tony opened his eyes, watching half lidded as his lover swallowed it all, milking Tony until there was nothing left. When he was done he looked up to Tony and smirk, that smirk never failed to make his heart beat double time.

He moved to straddle Tony, lowering himself to nip at Tony's neck.

"I'm sorry for spending the day with your sister."

"Your forgiven but next time, I won't let you off so easy." Tony giggled, playfully pushing Rudolph face away from his poor neck.

"Get off Rudy, I'm hungry now."

"Well I'm all full." Rudolph gripped, licking his lips where the remains of Tony's cum lay. Tony flushed a bright red a tipped Rudolph off of him, throwing his hoodie on before making his way to the kitchen. Leftover cheesecake on his mind.

Rudolph hovered behind him, enjoying the delicious shade of red his lover was.

"Want to do something fun tomorrow?" Rudolph asked, floating upside down in front of Tony while he ate.

"Like what?"

"I don't know yet but we barely ever leave this castle, I want to go outside, get some fresh air."

"Okay but on one condition."

"What's that?" Rudolph asked, eyebrow raised.

"We make it a date." Tony blushed, realising how needy he must be sounding.

"Anything to make my human happy." He purred, licking a smudge of cheesecake from Tony's bottom lip.

The two lover ended up falling asleep, backs against the wall of the kitchen. Tony's head on Rudolph's shoulder and Rudolph's head on top of Tony's, his arm loosely around his shoulder to make sure his human didn't get too cold.