Chapter 4

"Good morning boys." Freda cooed, caressing the cheeks of both boys. Rudolph opened one eye and groaned. Tony shot right up, causing Rudolph to fall over as all of his weight was on the boy.

"We fell asleep!"

"No kidding." Rudolph grumbled, sitting back up and watching Tony. He was now standing, a bright red highlighting his flesh causing Rudolph to lick his lips.

"Sorry, we went for a snack and must have fallen asleep." Freya chuckled, patting his cheek and shaking her head. Those boys were always getting into mischief.

Rudolph rolled his eyes and stood, grabbing Tony's elbow and dragging him out of the room before the rest of their family showed up.

"Get dressed, we're going to dinner."

"Dinner?"

"Yes, at a human restaurant."

"But Rudolph you don't-"

"You do, so go get ready."

"Really?"

"Of course. You wanted a date and I give my baby what he wants." Rudolph purred with a wink. Tony stuttered, he felt oddly turned on, shifting uncomfortably as his jeans tightened.

"W-what do I wear?"

"Something formal."

Tony spent the next twenty minutes in his wardrobe, looking through the limited amount of clothes he had. Finally he found what he was looking for, it was a white dress shirt and a pair of fitted black pants. His mother had made him pack it just it case. He gelled his hair as he normally did, bouncing on his heels in anticipation.

When he left Rudolph was sitting on their bed. He looked mouthwatering in a black suit, the jacket folded over his arm. Rudolph looked up, eyes drinking in Tony's appearance. Thinking about all of the things he could do to his little human.

Now he understood what was happening to him. His vampire side had become more present, more demanding, more dominant, possessive. He had reached his 'turning'. It's the point in a born vampire's life where they stop ageing, they reach maturity and more often then not find sexual partners. As he had done subconsciously with Tony.

But a vampire finding a partner is much different to when a human does. A vampire finds out partner and keeps that one, they don't have breakup's or one night stand's. Rudolph has found Tony, his vampire had accepted him and now Tony was his, forever. All he will ever want, or need.

Tony hadn't realised yet but he had changed as well. He now subconsciously searched for permission from Rudolph, for everything. Rudolph always opened doors for him so whenever Tony came to a door by himself he would always hesitate, he wouldn't eat until Rudolph gave him a little head nod, he wouldn't leave Rudolph's sight without telling him where he was going. He had become much more submissive, co-dependant. He could still be completely independent, it was just a matter of not wanting to. Rudolph would take care of him and he knew that, consciously and subconsciously.

"Are you ready love?" Tony nodded shyly, a content smile plastered on his lips.

"Yep, how are we getting out?" Rudolph smirked, opening the window and floated out. He stayed suspended in the air, hand held out to Tony.

The blonde boy laughed, climbing out and grasping Rudolph's hand, complete trust that the vampire would keep him safe. Rudolph held him close to his chest, flying away quickly before they were caught. 

"This place seems... expensive."

"You don't like it?"

"Oh no, no, of course I like it. I love it."

"Good. I asked your parents about dates, they said recommended a place like this."

"They recommended a nightclub?"

"Well no, they recommended dinner. Gregory said nightclub. So I found a place that did both!"

"You're adorable, Rudy."

As soon as they entered through the double doors Tony was blown away, he'd never been to a place like this. The atmosphere was booming, there were people everywhere. Dancing, grinding, kissing, all covered in a deep red lights.

Tony flushed, averting his eyes from the people making out, shuffling closer to Rudolph as they walked deeper inside.

Rudolph hand his hand firmly on Tony's back as he led them over to the bar.

"Why don't you go dance? I'll bring us over some drinks."

"Okay." Rudolph watched intently as his human walked away, paying particular attention to the sway of his hips.

"Hey cutie." Tony turned to see a man, slightly taller than him. He had shaggy brown hair and blue eyes.

"Umm, hi?" The man smiled, moving closer so he could hear over the music.

"Do you want to dance with me?"

"I'm sorry, I have a boyfriend."

"Oh, come on, it's just one dance. Your boyfriend can join us." Tony watched with pity for the man as he saw Rudolph approaching behind him, an angry glint in his eye.

"No thank you, I think we're okay." The man whipped around to see Rudolph, he towered over the man, his eyes bright red once again.

"R-right, sorry dude." Rudolph flashed his pearly whites to his little human, handing him his drink.

"I leave you alone for one second and people think they can take what's mine." He tsked, Tony laughed, trying to forget the arousal he experienced from Rudolph calling him his.

Rudolph moved closer, placing his hands on Tony's hips, pressing them as close as he could to his own as they began to sway. He buried his face into Tony's neck, inhaling the delicious blush that began to creep up his neck.

"A little flustered are we, human?"

"Y-you're an a-asshole."

"Hmmm." Tony froze and Rudolph's hand began to roam his body. Up and under his shirt, flicking his hard tipples.

"What are you doing?" He tried to push Rudolph away but was unsuccessful.

"Don't worry, no one is paying attention here."

"I g-guess." Rudolph smirked, beginning to kiss Tony's neck. Leaving perfect love marks  in his wake. He loved nothing more than to mark his human, to show others he was owned.

Across the club in a dark corner, reclined on a plush velvet sofa Gregory watched his brother and his human intently through the dark locks the fell over his eyes. Disbelief and mischief etched into his features.

His little brother should know to be more careful with his toys. People might want to take them from him.