02

***

You finish putting the band-aid around his foot where he has this big cut. You manage to stop it from bleeding somehow, debating if you'll help the man and bring him to the hospital.

"There, I manage to stop it." You whispered.

"T-thank you." He said with his shaky voice. His breathing is beginning to get better as soon he sees that there where no blood left from his foot.

You look up, but then you look down as quickly as possible as you realize he is still naked in front of you. He watches you as you shake your head left to right.

"Wait here. I'll find some spare clothes. Hopefully, they'll fit you somehow." You told the grown man. You stand up and quickly go to your room to find bigger t-shirts and some bigger pants since the man that is laying in your living room has broad shoulders and actually tall. You sigh when you left your room, didn't find anything. You look at the front of your room, a room that no one is using, you sigh as you open it.

It was the room of your parents, your eyes started to roam around the room since you didn't see this room in years, a small smile escape from your lips when you remember all the memories this room has.

You sigh heavily and goes to the closet, expecting clothes from your father. And you were right. The smell of the old closet lingers through your nose. You quickly got some big white t-shirt and pants with some undergarments that you don't even know if it can..fit him.

You got up and heads to the door, you glance at the room one last time and sighs.

I think I know, where he'll stay tonight.

You were confused at your actions, thinking why are you doing this? You didn't even know the man that is on your couch right now. Maybe, it's because of his cut? Nonetheless, you seem can't find the right answer to this, but still eager to find answers why is the man here.

You got to your living room to see the man struggling, finding a way to stand up. But, he can't since his feet hurt from the pressure he has been given to it. His forehead is starting to sweat, heavy breathing is all over the room

"Hey." You carefully say to get his attention, his eyes start to water and stress was all over his face. You got to him and guide him again to sit down.

"I told you to stay." You sigh as you put him down, he let a growl and look at you.

"Look here buddy, no need to be sassy towards me. You're the one who's suddenly inside of my apartment all of the sudden without me knowing and I don't even know why I'm helping you right now. So, stop pressuring your feet and here clothes so dress up." You told him eyeing him closely.

He whispered underneath his breath but you didn't hear him. You got up and look at him, "I'll be inside my room. Tell me if you're done, let's talk afterward, don't get up or I'll call the police." You said and quickly get out to the living room to go to your room.

You've waited until he's done. You sigh and put your palm in your face. You don't know what do, and you can't understand yourself, why are you helping this man? He's an intruder, but you what? help him? get him clothes? What is happening to you?

"I'm..I'm done.."

You hear him say and you run your hands in your (h/l), (h/c) hair, and sighs before you get up and go to the living room. The least you can do now is ask him, why is he here.

When you got to the living room, you see him sitting there, looking at his injured foot. Already wearing the clothes you lend him. Playing at his fingers and doesn't know what to do.

You sat down beside him and look at him, he caught your attention and carefully look at you too, another sighs escape from your lips again when you saw his handsome features.

Dammit, Y/n. Stop praising him.

"So, who are you?" You ask him eyeing him, he gulp and look to his side because of his nervousness, he can feel the tension between you two. You were really not happy because of his presence.

"I'm...Seokjin," he whispers but it is enough for you to hear, you silently nod and proceed to another question.

"Why are you here?" you ask him and look at him again, waiting for him to answer, he looks at you again but this time he's not afraid to look at you directly. You and he are now having an eye to eye. You can see his brown orbs looking at you intently.

"You..you brought me here," he said and your eyes widen at what he said.

Did you bring him here? How? You didn't let anyone go here! Especially it's in the middle of the night, so what is he talking about?

"What?" you ask him full of curiosity about why he said that he let out a sigh and look at you with his brown eyes.

"You bring me here when you saw me in the streets while raining," he answered, your mouth let out a gasp at his answer. No way, am I dreaming? I don't know what he's talking about!

"What are you saying!? The only thing I save from the streets while raining is the bird! The dove!" You shouted, already getting annoyed with his answers, he let out another sigh and shake his head left and right.

"You don't understand." he quietly said but you still hear it, "Then let me understand!" he look at you again directly in the eye, "I am the Dove," he said, and carefully observe your reaction.

Your eyes got widen at his answer. The dove? His the dove? What? How-

"I'm a Hybrid." he continued when obviously, you not absorbing the new information that he is telling you. On the other hand, you having a battle with yourself.

You know what a hybrid is, you've read a lot of books that contain what is a hybrid, but it is considered a myth and not true. Then, this man, in front of you, saying he's a hybrid. You can't understand a thing at the moment.

There's no way.

🕊️🕊️🕊️

edited 10/13/20