10

***

It was the next day and you just arrived at your workplace. You silently sighed just because you almost forgot the bus earlier. You forgot to set your alarm but you're lucky because Seokjin woke you up, and some annoying cat just laugh at you early in the morning.

"Y/n! You're almost late, what took you so long?" Wendy said while you were settling on your work desk.

"I've been binge watching ani- documentaries last night, and forgot to set my alarm." You said while huffing.

Wendy narrow her eyes at you, she swear you were about to say another thing but she just shrug it off.

"Well, anyways Mr. Choi ask you in his office as soon you arrive, so you go now." she said and you just silently sigh when you remember that you'll be handling a new intern today.

You did your usual routine ending it with a small smile before knocking. When you did, you heard Mr. Choi telling you to enter. And when you did a brown sparkly eyes meet your boring (e/c) ones, you blink before looking directly to Mr. Choi. The brown sparkly boy still looking at you.

"Miss L/n, this is the intern that will be working with us today. Jeon Jungkook." he said while indicating the brown sparkly boy.

You look again to Jungkook giving your smile that makes him look the other way, you found this cute but you settle your eyes again with your boss.

"I'm gonna put him besides your workplace, so that you can accommodate him. I'll give you one week to guide him. This means I'm trusting you with him." he firmly said.

"Understood."

"You can leave now." he said that and now looking at his paperwork.

You approach Jungkook, when he noticed, he looks like fidgeting or like silently panicking but you ignore it and walk to him.

You offer him your small smile, "Let's go?" you ask him and he just nod, following you outside.

When the both of you are now pretty far away at the office you look at him, "I'm Y/n by the way. And I'm looking forward working with you." you said while still holding your small smile.

You notice how he looks like hesitating to say something that's why you started to speak so that you can lessen the awkward atmosphere that surrounds both of you.

Jeon Jungkook despite his age, he looks like a mature man. You saw on his paper that he's only on his 20's and is younger than you, but with his height and stance he looks like a successful business man.

You also notice his astonishing looks that you know a lot of people will be jealous of. His doe-like brown eyes that sparkle sometimes and his brown hair that style perfectly for his style.

Some thoughts pop up at your mind when you notice something. That reminds me, what's up with people who looks astonishing always popping out of nowhere? you thought. Remembering that one man yesterday, and now you have Jungkook that you just meet today.

You cut off your thoughts when you notice Jungkook looking at you, you didn't even realize you were slowly day dreaming. Jungkook looks like he said something but you didn't heard it.