04

***

You woke up as soon as the light coming from the sun hits your face. You sat down at your bed and suddenly you felt sudden pain in your head. Things started to swirl around you. You have a headache.

I need to drink some medicine, this fucking headache will kill me. You thought to yourself. Slowly you get up from your feet and slowly walking all the way to your living room, grunting as you walk.

When you arrive at the living room, you saw Seokjin seating there looking at nothing. He notice your presence in the room and look at you. You don't know why but his eyes lit up, but when he notice your not in a good state he quickly run to you.

"Hey? You okay?" he whispers to you, you nod while holding your head, "Yeah, I just felt like my head is burning." you said almost whispered like.

The next thing you knew his hands goes to your forehead to examine it. You were startled by his action but you didn't move, it's just 7 in the morning yet you feel tired.

"Ah!" he shouted, you were startled and lazily look at him. You saw him gulp and look at you carefully.

"You're hot." he said, you chuckle and rolled your eyes at him, "I know, silly." you joke, he shook his head left and right.

"No, what I mean is your forehead is hot." He said, "You're sick." he added.

You didn't know what to say, but you started to walk to go to your kitchen but Seokjin stop you and hold your wrist. You look at him and he frown.

"Stay here. You shouldn't move."  he said and took you to the blue couch. You stared at him weirdly.

"I need to eat, and drink medicine." You told him, "I know what to do." you added, he just shook his head with a disapproval look.

"No, you shouldn't move." he insisted You want to ask him why is he doing this but instead you ask him, how will he do that.

"You know how to cook, human food?" you ask him, he gaze at you and nod.

"Yes. Back in my land, I studied about humans." he said almost whispered like. Your eyebrows raise from what he said.

"You studied us?" you ask him, he simply nod.

"Is your other friends study us too?" you ask and he sighed, "No. I mean that's what I know." he said as he got up, and he run his fingers to his brown hair.

"Why do you study us then? Isn't that prohibited, since you told me last night about them saying we're the worst living creatures in this world?" you ask again.

"Yeah, they did prohibited us. Is just that, I'm just interested in your species." he said and you laugh unknowingly at his last sentence.

"You call us species, as if we're the odd ones."

"Well, basically yeah. In our land all of the humans are all the odd ones. That's why I'm also worried, if my other friends will saw you."

Your eyebrows raises from that, "Why?" you ask and he sighs, "All of them are not familiar with humans, especially one of my friend, who unknowingly despise humans, without a reason." he said and you frown.