11

***

Two days have passed and it seems that there is nothing happening quite un-ordinary with your day. It was now Friday, and Wendy insisted that the three of you to go hang out. She even texted Irene and the others to cancel their squad meet up just for this, so you knew you can't back out now.

"Let's go! I'm so excited to try the new latte they have!"

"Lower your voice, Wen." you grumble at her, while slightly fixing your coat, she make face at you and beams at Jungkook, who's already sparkling his eyes with excitement.

He already looks forward to this.

You thought while looking at him, you felt yourself smiling a bit from his expression. It's also been two days since Jungkook started working with you and you're glad that the two of you had become friends.

He also seems like opening himself more, sure he's still stuttering as usual but not like before, when the two of you meet. That's one thing you notice about him, he seems okay when talking to his men co-workers, but with the female peers, he looks like a freaking animal who's scared of their prey, and you found this freaking adorable.

You gasp when you realize something, omg, did I just think to squeeze, Jungkook, right now? wth, Y/n. Get a hold of yourself.

"Y/n?" You snapped out of your own thoughts when Jungkook called out for you, you didn't even realize you're still looking at him. You felt your ears getting red that's why you avoided his gaze and look at Wendy, who's giving you already his signature look.

You rolled your eyes and walk ahead of them. You felt them walking besides you and you felt Wendy still holding her smirk.

"Stop it, Wen, it's not what it looks like. Now, show the damn coffee shop you've been blabbering about, so I could go home." you told her not even giving her your gaze.

Wendy laugh out loud, while Jungkook looks so lost while watching the two, did I miss something? he thought.

The three of you continued to walk, the walk was full of you and Wendy bickering and Jungkook looking so lost. So, when the three of you arrived at the infamous coffee shop that Wendy wants to go to, you were kind of impressed.

The coffee shop looks so decent, of course it look like a normal and usual coffee shop, but this coffee shop made you feel relaxed for unknown reason. And that speaks a lot since you have gone to a lot of coffee shops on your free time so that's that. Or maybe your just that tired and the smell of coffee makes you relax.

"Oh! it really smells like coffee! in here!" Wendy exclaimed when we entered the coffee shop. You narrow your eyes at her.

"Well its a coffee shop for a reason.." you heard Jungkook whispered besides you, and that made you laugh like mad. Also the fact that he doesn't do that usually makes it more funnier. It really makes you think that Jungkook is really slowly showing this side of him, and it makes you like him more.

Unfortunately, that whisper didn't escaped from Wendys ears and she playfully glare at him while you laugh your butts off.

"I heard that!"

"Haha! Nice one JK!" you said while offering him a high five, he shyly returned it, Wendy just lost it, saying stuff that the both of you are bullying her, or like how we're basically teaming up at her.