14

⋆⋆⋆

"It says here in the report that the three of you are doing a scene inside a department store," the officer said as he read out loud at the paper that you could guess a report of what happened earlier. You didn't respond and just looked at him, you can feel two eyes looking at you, one worried eyes and the other one was glaring.

You could tell the first one is Seokjin and the latter is your brother, but you didn't bother to look at both of them, as you just listened to what the officer will say.

As time passes by, the officer ended it by telling you something important that you didn't listen to because(idk how the law works in korea) you're already dreading to go home. Both sides explained their part and you even heard your brother grumble an apology.

When the officer said that we can now go, you immediately stood up and basically ran out of there, you could feel that Seokjin followed you, but you stopped when you heard your annoying brother once again.

"We are not done here, Y/n, we'll talk this soon," He loudly say, you didn't respond and quickly get out from there.

You and Seokjin arrived at the mall not long after, it was getting dark, the mall was still open but you don't have any plans to continue this supposedly trip with the guys because you already wanted to go home.

You were slightly surprised when you saw Yoongi patiently waiting outside from your car. He lifted his eyes and he saw both of you. He narrowed his eyes specifically at you, "What happened- you know what, I won't even ask," he say, you just rolled your eyes at him but your eyes landed on a case behind his back.

It was a guitar...

And just like that, the tension that you got since earlier was all put aside. A small smile adorning your lips as you look at the black-haired man, "I see, you bought something with my money," you say sounds a little bit teasing.

Yoongi looks flustered as you mentioned that, "Ah..yeah, I thought, I should use the money you gave me, it was cheap so you don't need to worry," He said as he was looking all over the place and can't look at you directly.

You let out a chuckle seeing his reaction, you notice that Seokjin was still looking at you, you looked at him and gave him a weak smile, which made him widen his eyes but slowly he gave a small smile back.

"Let's go..?" you ask, and he just nodded. You started to walk ahead of them and got into the car, Seokjin followed after still sitting in the shotgun seat. Yoongi also silently followed after the two of you and got inside in the backseat.

Yoongi was not dumb, he knew something happened to the both of you, but he won't tell anything because he too has something.. he can't tell directly to you, but he will surely tell it to Seokjin later.

He looked at the guitar case he was holding carefully, he was happy because in the end he bought something he knows he'll be using for creating music, but remembering another reason why he bought it last minute makes him frown.

He did buy this because he wanted the guitar, but.. also use the case itself to hide something.

Meanwhile, Seokjin was looking outside but his eyes are focusing on the reflection of you in the window. He can see that you're still thinking of what happened earlier, even though you're trying your best not to show it, he was aching to ask you if he could do something to lessen your worries, but it seems like what happened earlier was too personal for you so he won't bother asking you about it for a while.

He silently sighs, many questions in mind but one thing stood out, Why do I feel so worried about you? He just meets you not long ago, you were a happy person to be with and can also be considered kind since you literally took him and Yoongi even though the three of you are all strangers, and now, it seems like you were also bearing something that you are afraid to say it out loud.

He doesn't know why he feels that way, maybe because it feels like he too felt responsible to you now that you are helping him.

The three of you continued that way, drowning in their own thoughts, silence was all over the car. No one was breaking the silence because they're all distracted by their own thoughts until the car stopped.

"We're here," You say, as you unbuckle your seat belt. The three of you silently walked until you reached your apartment, you easily opened your front door, wanting to find your bed badly but you heard Seokjin called out for you.

"Y/n, are you okay?" he asks, you instantly look at him and gave him a weak smile, you can also see that Yoongi was looking at you, an unknown emotion in his eyes but he didn't say anything.

"Yeah.. just gonna go and sleep, I'm pretty tired. You two could sleep or eat or watch t.v, I'll be fine," you said as you wave goodbye at them sprinting to your room.

When you arrive at your room, you silently closed your door and looked at nothing. Suddenly, a tear left from your eyes, you tried to wipe it away as soon as it fell but another tear fell and another until you were already sobbing.

Memories of the past kept swarming on your mind. The bittersweet laughter, your parents, everything. All of that made you breakdown into tears just by seeing your brother.

Outside, Seokjin was silent still looking at the hallway where you disappear to. He sighs but decided he'll make something for him and Yoongi, "I'll be cooking, what do you want tonight?" He says not bothering to look back, but he stopped when Yoongi opened his mouth and said something that made him instantly turned and look surprised at the black-haired man.

"What did you just say?"

"I said, I know where Jimin, Hoseok and Namjoon, and right now.." he says as he look directly at Seokjin's dark brown eyes when he stopped mid-sentence.

Seokjin swear he felt his heart dropped from the next words Yoongi said,

"They needed us.. to save Jungkook and Taehyung,"

---

a/n: i almost delete this story because i was not satisfied with my writing and i legit felt like i was rushing things, because of that i wanted to re-write all of the chapters, but in the end i still decided to keep it that way, and will just keep updating but i will try my best not to rush things cuz if i rush things my writing will be shitty.

im sorry for not updating for awhile..

thank you to those who still decided to read this, i really appreciate it.

me to those reading rn:

(ノ^ヮ^)ノ*:・゚ᵗʰᵃⁿᵏ ʸᵒᵘ, ⁱ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ♡*:・゚