Chapter 1

Hey guys! Before you get into reading the story I'd like you to know this story is originally written by nikkisixxsforehead after they had decided to unpublish the story I offered to continue it for them! The first few chapters are written entirely by them:

Written by @nikkisixxsforehead:

June 3rd, 1981

Today was the day... you were finally moving into your new apartment.

I guess you couldn't really call it yours because it wasn't entirely yours. No, no, you had three other roommates... male roommates. With your budget, it was the only one you could afford and for some reason, these guys offered a lower price because you were a girl.

You knew it didn't sound so safe, like, it was pretty suspicious to be offering a lower price for a female roommate, but over the phone, you thought they seemed nice.

The apartment looked pretty decent too.

You looked down at the crinkled piece of paper that you had written the address on, specifically the unit number, double checking that you were at the right door before knocking.

"She's here!" It's a little rowdy on the other side of the door before the door swung open to reveal a mop of blonde. "Hey!" The loudness of his voice kind of takes you by surprise, almost giving you a jumpscare. He was a small dude, you think you were actually the same height... that's a first.

"H-Hi." You stuttered as he approached you with open arms and a smile on his face, "Oh, hugs, okay." No ever roommate had ever greeted you like that before, not even the girl ones. It was a tight hug and he smelt really good- you weren't even going to lie and say that he wasn't good looking, because... he was.

He pulls away from the hug and without even being asked, grabs your suitcase form your hand and takes it inside. You take this as your cue to follow him inside and shut the door behind you, and the first thing you notice is the array of instruments in the corner, "I'm Vince, thats Tommy and that's Nikki." He points to two other guys. They were different to Vince, they had black hair and were much taller, except the Tommy dude was taller than the Nikki guy.

"Dude, you're like super hot." Tommy approaches you next, in the same manner that Vince did. You couldn't even reach up to his neck, you just had to cuddle into his stomach/chest. And his compliment(?) had you at a loss for words.

"Thank you.. And, uh, you're... really tall." You couldn't help being so nervous! What, with 3 pairs of eyes eyeing you down like a hawk at mouse, it was scary.

"Eh, you know what they say about tall people." He retorted, leaving you a little flabbergasted at how openly erotic he was.

Luckily, Nikki saved you from having to muster up a reply to the tall one's remark, "Ignore him, we all do." You couldn't make out Nikki's eyes under all his hair, but his smile was gorgeous. He, like Vince and Tommy did, embraced you into a tight hug, but you swear you felt him linger for just a few seconds longer.

"Oh! I'm Y/N by the way."

Did you hit the jackpot?

After the whole 'meet and greet', they showed you to your room. It was decently sized, not as big as you'd hoped for but reasonable for the price, so you weren't complaining. Plus, it was the one room that had a bathroom connected to it.

"Nikki's room is there, Tommy's over there, mine over here." Vince points all around us. For the size of the apartment and the price of the rent, this place wasn't bad at all! "Main bathroom is right there but you probably won't use it." Vince claps his hands together once and all of a sudden turns serious, "Alright, a few ground rules:" Oh God, this was where the answer for the price came in, wasn't it? "No guests, no alcohol, no smoking, no drugs, no parties, lights out at 9pm, wake up at 6am..." He's fucking kidding, right? "And I'm totally fucking with you, you should see your face."