Chapter 19

An:

The way y'all are absolutely COMING FOR ANGIE in my comments is hilarious 💀 she didn't do anything wrong! Lmao I love y'all tho 🤣🤣
I get it you want Y/N with Nikki! But keep in mind this is not a Nikki Sixx fanfiction this is a Nikki, Tommy and Vince fanfic so Y/N could end up with any of them that's the fun of it, it's a mystery ;)
Don't think you've got it all figured out tho! Many twists and turns.

Anyways. On with the show.....

-

Little time skip in this chapter by about a month just to move things along....

October 3rd 1981

Y/N's POV

I hadn't known when Tommy's birthday was until last night when Nikki told me. Today Tommy was turning 19. I almost forgot he's just a teenager a little younger than me. Now we're the same age.

Tommy was still sleeping, I had gotten up early and woke up Nikki and Vince around 8am to get some surprises ready for Tommy. Nikkis currently out getting as much alcohol as he could get his hands on. We were throwing a big party tonight for Tommy's birthday and we were all really excited.

Vince and I are making a cake. Well, attempting too. This was already attempt number 2 as I had left Vince in charge of the baking well I did some cleaning and he burned the first cake. I walked into the small kitchen to see Vince frantically opening the smoking oven and removing the cake pan trying not to get the smoke in his eyes, all while wearing an apron that I forced him to wear, and he had his hair tied back in a ponytail which I also forced him to do. It really was quite a sight to see.

Now however we had just put a fresh pan of cake batter in the oven and I was pouring icing sugar into a bowl to make the frosting, and Vince reached for the electric hand mixer.

"Be careful with that thing." I warn with a laugh.

"It's just a.... mixy thingy what harm can it do?"He asks as I add the butter into the bowl.

"Mixy thingy?" I ask. He just laughs in response, pulling the bowl in front of him. That's when I step back.

That's when he puts the mixer in the bowl and flicks the switch.

Then a mass of icing sugar dust explodes out of the bowl coating Vince face, hair and clothing, and I burst out laughing.

"That's what harm it can do." I say between laughs.

"Oh you bitch." Vince jokes wiping the sugar from his eyes.

I still continue laughing, he looks like a snowman.

"You're gonna get it now." He smirks grabbing the bag of sugar, spilling some into his hand and then holding his hand to his mouth, blowing the powder all over me making me gasp, he laughs at my reaction.

"Oh it's on." I say, grabbing the bag of flour sitting next to the oven.

"Woah woah woah this is a sugar fight no flour allowed." Vince says.

"Oh this is a food fight Vincent. And we're fighting to the death." I smirk knowing he gets mad when people call him 'Vincent'