Chapter 12

So this ones a little shorter than normal but I hope you enjoy!

Y/N's POV

Oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit....

My ran my hands over my face with a sigh, and then turned to lay on my side looking at his sleeping face. He looked so cute when he was sleeping.

I bring a hand to his face, moving a piece of silky blonde hair away from his eyes.

I take a deep breath and sigh.

"Vince wake up." I say putting a hand on his shoulder. Lightly shaking him.

His eyes flutter open and he looks me up and down. As soon as he realizes what going on he smirks.

Before I could get mad I softened my face and just ended up giving him a soft smile and let out a quiet laugh.

"Vince I don't remember a single thing from last night." I laugh.

He smiles.

"I do." He says with wink.

"Please fill me in."

And as soon as he starts talking the memory floods back into my head.

-flashback-

"Wanna find out?" He raises his eyebrows with a smirk spread across his lips.

"In your dreams." I reply.

"Come on I know you do" he jokes winking at me.

As he speaks I pour us both another shot.

I lean in close to him holding both of the glasses, one up to my lips and the other to his.

"Maybe when I'm a little more drunk."
I say drinking mine then leaning even closer, tilting the other shot glass into his mouth, letting him drink it as my empty one falls onto the sofa.

The other now empty shot glass being the only thing between our lips, He stares into my eyes, they were dark and full of lust. I slowly remove the shot glass from in between us, dropping it into the sofa, and hearing it clink against the other one.

Immediately I grab his face and kiss him roughly. He kisses back and brings a hand to the small of my back as mine moves to his hair, it was softer than I remembered from the last time I made out with Vince in that club bathroom.

I swing a leg over his so I'm straddling his lap and we continue kissing, my hands run down his chest and I start to pull his t-shirt upwards and over his head.

He throws it to the floor and I start to explore the newly bare skin with my hands.

Suddenly he stands up, lifting me up with him, I gasp before wrapping my legs around his waist. I start to kiss his neck as he walks me to my room, almost falling a few times, we were both pretty drunk so it makes sense.

He lays me down on my bed and climbs on top of me, he pulls my shirt over my head and throws it, before doing the same with my leggings.

He starts kissing my neck, causing me to let out soft moans.

He nibbles my ear, sending shivers through my body, and kisses back down my neck, then my breasts and stomach, down to my....

-End Of Flashback-

"God I can't believe we did that." I say letting out a small laugh.

"Well... it was fun." He reply's looking into my eyes again.

I playfully smack his chest.

"Hey! Come on you know it was." He laughs.

"Fine it was fun." I giggle

He laughs with me, but our laughter starts to fade as we both stare into each others eyes.

He leans in, and we kiss.

But it wasn't like the ones last night.

Not the drunken, sloppy, needy kisses we shared on the sofa last night, or in that club months ago.

It was soft, gentle and.... I felt something... it felt like fireworks going off in my head, spreading thrown my whole body. And for that moment I forgot about my pounding headache.
I forgot about everything. It was just us.
Only us,
And only that kiss.

Woah....

-

Nikki's POV

There I was, cup of coffee in hand, and an album by New York Dolls playing on the record player in Angies small apartment.

We danced around to Personality Crisis, singing along to each word while drinking our coffee, almost spilling it many times.

And I felt... happy.

"All about that personality crisis you got it while it was hot!" She sang dramatically, sliding around the hard wood floor in her socks.

"But now frustration and heartache is what you got!" I sang along.

I grab Angies free hand above her head, spinning her around with a wide smile on my face, which she returned.

We laughed as we danced around the room, spilling coffee and yelling lyrics so loud that Angies neighbours probably hated us now.

We laugh at ourselves as the song finishes.

I take a sip of my coffee before playing it down next to the record player, and she does the same as the next song begins.

I look at her for a second before reaching out to grab her waist.

I use both my arms to pull her close to me, and she looks up at my face with a smile. I smiled back at her, and a bring a hand up to touch her cheek.

I lean down to her lips, and bring mine to meet hers.

Woah....