Chapter 6

June 9th 1981
I finally decide to force myself out of my comfortable blanket filled haven and get ready for the day. I don't work today so I'll be spending it either running errands or just lazing around the house.
I hold my aching head while I ease myself up, feeling drowsy and nauseous.
"Ugh." I walk to my bathroom grabbing 2 Tylenol, and quickly swallowing them down with a gulp of water from the sink.
I look at myself in the mirror noticing how horrible I look.
I fell asleep last night in my clothes and with all my makeup still on.
I grab a makeup wipe and wipe of the old makeup. I toss my hair up into a bun and walk back to one of the boys bedrooms. I wasn't paying much attention to whose it was, but I opened a drawer and stole a large t-shirt, quickly slipping off my dress and throwing it on. I look in the mirror to make sure my ass isn't hanging out and walk out of the room, tossing the dress back in my room.

"Morning sleepy head"  I hear a voice say to me laughing as I drowsily stumble into the living area.
"shut up tommy."
"Woah you're feisty today."

"Hey is that my shirt?" Nikki says, giving me a confused look.

"I guess so." I say looking down at it.

As I turned to go make myself a cup of coffee I notice Nikki smiling. He looked down at his lap, with a look of sheer happiness on his face. What was he smiling about? Whatever, I brush it off as I head to the kitchen.

As I'm making myself a cup of coffee I feel a figure behind me.
"Morning." It's Vince.
"morning...."
Awkwaaaaaaardd.......
"Um....about last night..." Vince starts.
"Can we uh...can we talk about this later."
"Oh yeah of course.... but uh.... I mean I'm always down- "
"Vince!" I cut him off, hitting his chest with a laugh.
"Alright alright. I'll stop."
"You better."
He winks at me before leaving the kitchen and I roll my eyes in response.
What the hell have I gotten myself into.
I laugh at my awkward situation. I just almost fucked one of my roommates, and just recently started to catch feelings for another one.
Ugh. I'm a bad person aren't I?
I'm a bad bad person. Fuck.

Nikki's Pov:
It was later on in the day and Y/N had went out to the run som errands.
The boys and I were home today so we're we're just lazing around doing fuck all. We sat lazily in from of the tv, a beer in each of our hands.

"So do I get some money?" Vince starts

"You didn't fuck her Vince, you almost did." Tommy says in an annoyed voice.

"Yeah I got close though, can't I get something?" He continues to push.

"No way, you don't get anything unless you actually fuck her." Tommy says, keeping his eyes on the tv.

"Guys I don't know if I feel right about this." I say with concern.

"What betting on a girl? Never bothered you before. What do you love her or something?" Vince mocks.

"No it's not that it's just... she's living with us ya know? It's... it's just different than some random girl at a party."

"Nothings ever stopped you from doing shitty stuff Nikki. Yeah betting on her isn't very nice but she's hot, and we all wanna get with her. So why not make a little money off it? Have a little fun." Tommy says finally to my his eyes from the tv to look at me.

"You still in Nik?" Vince asks.

I take a second to think.

"Yeah."

-

Normal POV:

I make my way up the stairs, a freshly dry cleaned uniform in my hands.
I pull my key from my pocket, unlock the door and walk into the apartment to see a complete mess.
Oh god. I knew living with 3 boys would end up this way.
Especially 3 insane boys.
I walk inside with a groan and quickly go to my bedroom, dropping the uniform into my bed.
"Boys?!?" I y'all trying to find them.
Nothing.
I walk to the table to see a note.

"Went to the strip club"

Jesus.

I look around the messy room and back at the note.

"Pigs." I laugh.

I spent the rest of the evening cleaning the house. I throw away empty beer bottles, pizza boxes, food wrapped and every other kind of garbage you could imagine. I put the pillows back on the sofas and clothes back in the boys rooms.
I scrub the whole place down until it's spotless. The place was already quite dirty when I moved in. Stains on the walls and carpets. Nothing a little club soda couldn't fix.
The walls are now purely white, the carpet stain free after hours of hard work.
I'm surprised the boys haven't returned yet, but honestly I'm thankful for that. Having the apartment to myself was pretty great. It was peaceful. And now that it's clean I can't relax.
Just as I thought the work was over my stomach growls. Right. Food.
I realized I hadn't eaten dinner so I go to the now freshly cleaned kitchen and make myself some dinner.
I decided to make some simple stir fry. I really like to cook, but I couldn't be bothered to make anything complex.
I decide I'll make a large amount so the boys can eat something when they return. I make myself a plate and eat it in front of the television.
Later on I put my dish away and put the rest of the food in a container in the fridge with a note that simply says "dinner"
I sit by the tv once more and watch sitcoms. I laugh at the shows until I start to feel drowsy.

-
Tommy's POV

After a fucking awesome night at the strip club we walk back into the apartment. I couldn't even remember what time it was but it was definitely past midnight.
Nikki unlocks the door and we all walk in.

"Woah" Nikki says looking at the apartment.

"It's so clean." Vince says in shock.

I laugh a little and smile. That was so sweet of her to clean the apartment like that. It warms my heart a bit. I won't admit it though.

I walk to the fridge, I'm starving.

I see a Tupperware container filled with food, it says "dinner"

"Duuudeee awesome!" I say with a smile and grab a plate.

"What?" Vince asks, walking into the kitchen.

"She made us dinner!" I say with excitement.
Vince makes himself a plate as well. We throw them into the microwave and walk back into the living room while we wait for them to heat up.

And when I get there I see Nikki. He's just standing there, he's staring at her with a dopey smile, he's staring at her while she sleeps on the sofa. She was cuddled into herself on her side, her hands under her head as a pillow.

And Nikki was watching her like she was art.

Something's going on here.