[Chapter 11] Marriage

[ Asia's POV | The following day ]

I slowly open my eyes, seeing the ceiling of the room that Issei gave me. I keep staring for a while, thinking about what happened yesterday, and tear up slightly. "Y/n looked me dead in the eyes and lied. Why would he lie? He said that what I saw was not everything that had happened that night, but even if it was self-defense, he should've told me, but he didn't and instead lied straight to my face." I thought to myself, wiping away the tears in my eyes and getting out of bed.

I put on my school uniform and walk out of my room towards Issei's room to see if he's awake. I open his door and see him sleeping while hugging his pillow, mumbling, "Of course, I want to marry you, Rias." He says while kissing his pillows as I sigh, "I guess he's dreaming about Rias. I don't know why, but that makes me a little bit upset." I think as I leave his room to go downstairs and make some breakfast.

I'm almost done with making my breakfast when I hear noises upstairs, "I guess Issei is awake." I thought as I continued cooking, but then I heard him yell, "RIAS WAIT!" I ran upstairs and opened his door to see him holding his hand out as if he tried to grab something, but nothing was there. "What happened, Issei?!" I yelled. He looks at me, "Rias was here and asked me to take her virginity, but before we got to do anything, another lady in a maid outfit with gray hair teleported into my room and took her away. We gotta go to the clubhouse and ask her what is going on!" He said, getting up from his bed and putting on the school uniform. "Let's first eat some breakfast. We need to be energized for the day!" I said, trying to stop him from rushing. "No! We need to go there now! I want to know what's going on!" He yelled back at me and finished putting his clothes on, walking past me downstairs. "Issei, wait! I need to get the food off the stove before we leave!" I yelled, running after him, "I'll head out first then." He said, already walking out of the front door. I run into the kitchen and take the pan off the stove as I turn it off and run after him. "Stupid Issei, why can't you wait a couple of seconds for me!" I yell as I run after him.

[ Timeskip | Arriving at the ORC building ]

"Issei *Huff* why *Huff* did we *Huff*  need to run the whole way here!" I yell out of breath. "Maybe Rias is in danger, so we needed to get here as soon as possible." He says as we walk up the stairs arriving in front of the door that leads into the clubhouse. We hear multiple voices inside, and some I don't recognize. Before I could say anything to Issei, he opens the door, and we see the club members, the woman with gray hair Issei presumably was talking about earlier, and a man with blond hair sitting on the table next to Rias.

All of them look at us as the blond man stands up from the desk and speaks, "Ah, are these the last members of your peerage, Rias, my dear~?" He says, looking back at Rias as she only nods in response. "I must say, Raiser is pretty disappointed that you only managed to get this little people for your peerage." He says to Rias, but she only glares at him as he continues, "Your peerage can't even compare against the peerage of Raiser, but that's alright. After we get married, all of your members will be serving me as well!" He says as he walks up to Rias and puts his hand on her thigh. She slaps the hand away as he just smiles and looks back at Issei and me. "Why is that low-rank devil scum glaring at Raiser, Rias?" He asks Rias while pointing at Issei. "What do you mean getting married to Rias? Explain what the hell is going on!" Issei yells at him.

"Issei, calm down. Me and him are in an arranged marriage that our fathers set up." Rias says to Issei, "BUT YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE IN MY HAREM!" Issei yells as the blonde man now named Raiser cringes at his statement. "Your harem? Rias, what is this lowlife talking about?" Raiser asks Rias again. She just sighs and answers, "Issei wants to be a harem king, and can you stop calling him a lowlife!" She says, glaring at him. Raiser looks at Issei again and smirks. I'm getting kind of scared from that look. "Ahh, so you want to have a harem, eh? Raiser will show you something that you'll never have!" He says as he snaps his finger and an orange pillar of fire appears. A group of women arises from the pillar as Raiser walks towards the woman standing in front of the others. He grabs her by the hips and kisses her. As I see this, I cover my eyes and blush.

I open my hands slightly and see Issei fall on his knees, crying his eyes out, "That's supposed to be me! Why does he have a harem, and I don't!" He yells as big anime tears fall from his eyes. Everyone looks at him with a hint of disgust except me and Raiser, who is still busy kissing the female.

"Cut it out already, Raiser. I told you last time. I don't intend to marry you." Rias says, standing up from her chair. Raiser finally stops kissing the woman and looks back at Rias. "But, Rias, I thought your family was with its back to the wall, so you're in no position to be this selfish." Raiser says. "I'm not going to bring my family down. I'm going to take a husband, but I will marry someone I want to be with." She says, but Raiser quickly responds, "The entire devil world struggles to preserve the lineages of pure-blooded devils after the last war made them a rarity. Our fathers arranged this marriage for the common good." He says. "My father, elder brother, and other family members are all rushing too much. I won't say it twice, Raiser. I'm not going to marry you!" She says with a fierce look, but Raiser grabs her by the chin, making her falter slightly. "You know, Rias, I am the face of the Phoenix family. I cannot have you sully, my honor." He says with a serious look in his eyes. "I'll take you back to the underworld, even if it means burning all your servants to death." he continues as he starts to flair his aura but is quickly stopped by a voice.

"Please calm down." Says the lady in a maid outfit with gray hair, "Milady, Raiser-sama, as I am here on Sirzechs-sama's orders, I do not intend to stand idly by." She continues as Raiser lets go of Rias and turns to the lady with gray hair. "When it's you, the mightiest queen, saying that, even I am scared." Raiser says. "He predicted this might happen. As such, I have been charged to carry out last resort measures if no agreement is reached." She says as Rias responds with a confused look, "Last resort? What do you mean, Grayfia?" The gray-haired lady, now known as Grayfia, continues, "If you insist on your position, you're welcome to settle the issue with Raiser-sama through a Rating Game." Raiser smiles and looks at Rias, "I've played the game many times and won many times as well. You're not even an officially qualified player, let alone have any experience." He steps closer to Rias, "Rias, you don't even have a full peerage, while I have these 15 ladies ready to go whenever!" He says, smirking.

"It's so unfair that he has 15 beauties all to himself!" Issei yells, crying again as Raiser walks back to the lady he kissed. He grabs her boobs and starts fondling them. I start blushing again as Raiser looks at Issei, "You'll never be able to do something like this, you lowly imp." He says, still rubbing her boobs while she's moaning. Issei blushes and yells, "Shut up! I can tell you'll flirt with other girls even after marrying our President! You promiscuous chicken shit!" Issei finishes while pointing at Raiser. "Don't you know your place?" Raiser says, "I don't care! All I'm aware of is my position as President's servant! Nothing more, nothing less!" Issei yells as he summons his boosted gear. "We don't need a stupid game! I'll bring all of you down right here!" *BOOST!*

"Issei-san!" I yell as he rushes towards Raiser with his gauntlet ready to strike. "Mira!" Raiser quickly says towards the group of women, and a blue-haired girl with a staff jumps forward, blocking Issei. "This small girl? I can't really attack her." Issei says as she just looks annoyed at him and attacks him pushing her staff with full force into his abdomen while pushing him upwards, sending him into the ceiling, knocking the wind out of him. "Issei-san!" I yell again as he falls to the ground. "Issei!" Rias yells, running towards him picking him up. "Hang in there!" she says to him, concerned. "P-President! I'm s-sorry." Issei says as he loses consciousness.

"Who knew the holder of the allegedly evilest and strongest weapon, Boosted Gear, would be such a worthless guy?" Raiser says with a smirk. "All right. Let's settle this with a Rating Game." Rias says with her back against Raiser, still holding Issei. All of us from the ORC are shocked by her statement, "W-We are going to fight them?" I thought. "Understood." Grayfia says as Raiser lets out a laugh and walks back to his group. "Raiser, I swear I'll blast you away!" Rias says with a look of hatred towards Raiser. "I'm looking forward to it, Rias, my love~." Raiser says, looking back at her. He then looks towards Akeno and me and walks our way. "I can't wait for you all to serve me." He says, now standing in front of me with his face right in front of mine. As I closed my eyes, I thought. "I-I'm scared. I don't want to serve h-him, w-who knows w-what he'll do to us! Please, someone, help us!" He grabs my chin, "S-Someone, p-please stop him!" I pleaded.

"STOP IT RIGHT NOW!"