INTRODUCTION

The Black and Gold Community first came to exist upon its individual members' desire to help their fellow Wattpad authors improve on their craft, and to get the recognition they deserve

The Black and Gold Community first came to exist upon its individual members' desire to help their fellow Wattpad authors improve on their craft, and to get the recognition they deserve. In the process, our Community likewise found unexpected growth through the help of a talented pool of people whom we have come to regard as friends--a truly inspiring development. 

Thus, our Community feels confident to embark on a new journey in the hopes that we can further enrich our experience both as authors and artists: The BG Creatives.  Through this, we intend to host monthly writing and art contest for our fellow Wattpaders. 

The BG Creatives is composed of three new initiatives:

BG Creatives: Prompts, through which our Community will host monthly writers' prompt contests. This promptbook was conceptualized to help writers exercise their writing abilities and overcome writing hurdles. A healthy competition with some amazing prizes and fun prompts!

BG Creatives: Artisque, which is a unique book created for monthly art contests to be organized and judged by our team. It aims to help artists flex their creative muscles through fun art prompts. Winners will also get to enjoy amazing prizes! 

BG Creatives: The Gazettewhich is the magazine arm of The BG Creatives that aims to feature contest winners and other noteworthy authors and artists. It will also feature different articles that we hope would connect with our fellow authors in any helpful way possible. 

Each month, we will aim to publish at least three articles--a feature article, the winners of the writing prompt, and the winners of the art prompt. 

We hope that this shared experience will be rewarding for us all. Stay tuned for more announcements regarding this!

- The Black and Gold Team