Prolouge

(I edited my prolouge but its still not that good yet, there are still some errors but ill fix it soon im just too sleepy to do it now)

"Sakura-chan almost got hit!" Ino exclaimed "yes, but then I heard sasuke protected her and got hit instead!" All of them gathered and gossiped about squad 7

"W-was naruto-kun there too?" Hinata said in a soft shy voice, her palms closed placed it near her mouth as she always does. But this time it there was more forced excerted as she waits for the answer.

"Uh-huh, hes there" shikamaru replied with a nod but that did not let hinata calm down a bit "I-is he alright-"

"Hinata! He's fine. We need to worry more about sasuke-kun right now!" Interupted by kiba who is probaly annoyed by how hinata only asks for narutos well-being. Ino's eyes narrowed and threw a punch on the air saying "lets go to the hospital and check on sasuke-kun!"

All of them agreed and rushed to the hospital

___________________________

"Sasuke-kun..." Sakura said, her eyes bloodshot red from the image of sasukes lifeless body laying on the hospital bed sasuke is on. She stared at the hospital door where sasuke was in, her eyes continously roll down fresh tears everytime.

"Sakura-chan?" A familar voice said, raspy yet voice said to sakura who has been sitting outside sasukes room at the hospital since they got home from the mission. Sakura felt someones hand grip on her right shoulder.

"Naruto!" Sakura felt somewhat relieved knowing that she has still got naruto around. As she stood up naruto looked at her with full of regret, she wouldn't have become like this if he had saved sasuke sooner. It almost made him feel like he is going to break. Naruto then pulled her into his chest giving her a hug.

She cried on naruto's chest, tears falling shamelessly for she is too overwhelmed of the comfort Naruto has been giving her, Sakura's intense weeping over sasukes critical condition left tears on his vest. She kept repeating sasukes name, hoping that maybe-

"Sakura-chan, its okay sasuke is gonna be alright" naruto faintly said not startle sakura.

He'd wake up-

"No, no! How can you be so sure?!" Sakura said angryly towards naruto for whom she thought was only telling this for her to calm down.

By now.

"Because I can still feel his chakara" Naruto said, she finaly felt at ease after all the worries she has been going through he looked up at naruto. Looking at the door, and though 'hes right'.

Sakura stopped crying and looked at him for a moment and realized that it will be fine if for naruto said so.

"Arigatou naruto-kun" she managed to put on a smile on a smile on her face now. That is all naruto could ever ask for, a smile on face.

"Ahh!!! Sasuke-kun" a fan girly voice scream and interrupted the moment. They broke their hug and sakura turned to ino who for once never stopped blabbering about sasuke "why are you so careless billboard brow!! Now look what you've done!"

"Me! Seriously ino pigg!"

They both continued to argue as for naruto he stood there watching sakura.

"N-naruto-kun?"
___________________________

Hi!! Soo this is my first sasusaku story! I hope you enjoyed it and please vote,comment and follow me! Thanks!! Sorry if its ugly i know i suck at writing