Chapter 4

Part 1

"Ahh! What a beautiful morning" sakura softly screamed as she do alittle morning exercise. She walked towards the bathroom, quickly grabbing her everyday clothes. She took a quick shower and finally changed. She put on her dress and putting on shorts because her dress was alittle short, and then tied her Hidden Leaf Head Band

After putting on everything, she raced herself downstairs seeing her mom cooking breakfast "Sakura, breakfast is ready!"

"Uhh... Ill pass" she ran towards the shoe rack putting on her boots "huh! No way, your eati-" before her mom could finish her sentence sakura left the door slamming which made her stop. "Sakura!!!" She screamed, sakura chuckled running backwards as she heard her mother's loud scream.

After which she arrived at the hospital "Hello sakura-chan! I bet you are looking for sasuke?" She asked "yea. Is he out already?" Sakura replied "uh-huh he's packing up his things-"

"Okay thx bye" she ran excitedly and just then she bumped into someone "Ow!"she was crashed on the floor "Oh... I am so sorry" the person lend his hand helping sakura get up "No need to apologize it was me who bumped into you- sa..su..ke...kun" her eyes only focused on sasuke which is her number 1 crush ever "Oh uh... Okay so shall we go?" She gestured her hands shyly turning tomatoes "sure..."

'Sasuke-kun is still cold... I guess he's always like that...'

She smile showing no affection of his coldness "so sasuke-kun, where do you want to go first?" Sakura said catching up with him "Uh... I don't know? Maybe we should stop by for breakfast" sasuke replied "Oh yes right..." When they stepped out the hospital they saw all their friends. Sakura's eyes are in complete shock "w-what are you doing here!!!"

"We came here to be with our friend sasuke-kun" ino said

'Great, I thought it would be just me and sasuke' sakura thought

"So? Who are they?" Everyones eyes turned to sasuke in confusion "what? You dont know us?"

"Uh... No"

"Sakura! What happened to sasuke these past few days?"

"Well uh.. Let me explain"