5- Don't ever get into an alleyway...Part 2

The first class was maths so I had to ignore Robert's constant note-passing and hushed comments. I actually tried to concentrate, recalling Brian's words 'maths are such a beautiful answer, I don't want you to give them up just yet'. He was kind of right, but I tried to ignore that.

The class eventually ended "Remember, blondie, meet you in the end!"

I shook my head and made it through the other two lessons. I liked biology and English better so it wasn't that much of a hell. What I struggled with was the last ten minutes of the day. I couldn't find an excuse to leave so I had to make it till the end.

Like he had said, Robert was waiting for me. I did the big route and walked past him, but he wasn't as stupid as he looked, well yes, but not today.

I found myself walking backwards with him pulling me into an alleyway. I knew I would get trapped if I didn't stop going to the wall, but I couldn't go anywhere else. I couldn't do anything. He was way stronger than me, and we both knew that "You weren't in the mood before, so we'll have to make you be happy with this" he raised his fist in the air "You see, at home I'm having an argument with my father. You know fathers, right? They don't want you to come home angry..." he said, walking towards me. I knew he wouldn't stop talking until I had my back on the wall. And I k we what would come after that. I knew he made up an excuse to beat me up, and I knew I couldn't defense myself, not with two big guys on his side.

I finally touched the wall and held my breath in anticipation. I played my cards the best I could and managed to sneak though his opened legs, but one of his friends caught me. He punched me on the jawline and a few more places. I lost the count. Half my face felt numb and it hurt to blink. The blood from my veins didn't come down on my nose, making my skin red and making me feel the blood trying to rush down. I didn't know why that was. I could feel how the black eye was forming, how fast and where.

My body was trembling, and the only thing I noticed were the sharp pain on different places. Now they were on my ribcage, then on my stomach. I lost track of the time. I knew they said something before going away, but I couldn't make up the words.

I finally opened my eyes again and lied a bit before trying to get up. A sharp pain on my ribs made it almost impossible, but I ignored it. I took my backpack and looked for a loo.

By how bad everything hurt, I could tell this was their best job. I knew I looked like shit, partly because of the looks some people have me, and partly because of the dirty clothes.

Fuck, Brian! What is he going to say?!

I couldn't dump him, we had a great afternoon to look forward to. I had to show up.

I hurriedly made my way to school again. It was still open, and I could use their bathroom to clean up. I looked like shit. My nose was bleeding and felt really weird, my left eye had good black eye forming. It was more towards the eyebrow, but that didn't matter. On my ribs I was bleeding the slightest bit too, due to the constant kicking. I had several bruises there, too.

The worse was that I could have done something. If when I had been first punched I had run away I'd already be going home with Brian.

Sighing, I wiped the blood off my face and torso. I washed my face the best I could without screaming from the pain and dusted my clothes. When I was presentable enough I left the building, not before checking the time.

14:54. Fuck me!

I ran the whole way to Brian. The corner we had agreed on meeting not being too far. I winced every time my right foot impacted on the ground, making my side move too much. It was extremely painful in there.