7- If love is in the air, don't spray the perfume

Took a bit longer than a day, oop-

The next morning

Brian's P.O.V.

I woke up to a tickling sensation on my hand, Roger's hand was brushing lightly against mine. During the night we must have moved as we were now facing each other, our hands between us.

My common sense told me to pull away and continue sleeping, but strangely enough I didn't want to.

Seeing him on the vague light.. he looked far from his usual energetic self, he looked different. With his eyes shut and slightly separated lips he looked rested, calm. I couldn't help my eyes wandering around his face. His blonde messy hair framed his face perfectly, his tiny perfect eyebrows, his little perfect nose.. everything was perfect! But what I liked most were his long eye lashes and his lips. His pink little lips. How did I not notice how beautiful he was before?

Thinking about him like that was not what I expected from myself, but I couldn't help it. It was true, he was beautiful.

I felt him move uncomfortably and cling into my hand more. I tensed a bit and glanced at the alarm clock, there was still a quarter an hour for us to get up.

I sank more into the covers and found myself holding Roger's hand. I could feel the lightly rough tips of his fingers from the drumming and his soft palm. I ran my thumb in circles on the back of his hand, it was so soft and warm. Closing my eyes, I concentrated on the soft touch and tried to fall asleep again. I didn't know why I was reacting this way or why I even felt the need of having to touch him, but it was comforting, it felt right.

I didn't know what it was when warmth spread all inside my chest, making me smile. I had never felt it before

I remember one thing he asked me the first time we talked, he asked me about homosexuality and all, he asked me if I liked any guy or had ever liked a guy. I think I answered no, but why did he ask me on the first place? Was he gay? Or was he just curious? Either of them I fell asleep before I could figure it out. 

I woke up when the covers were ripped off the bed and the body heat next to me disappeared. I gradually opened my eyes and sat up to stretch myself a bit.

"Good morning" Roger got up from the ground. Why was he there?

I ignored him changing clothes and rubbed my sleepy eyes "Good morning" I groaned and got up to change into my outfit. I felt a bit self-conscious as I felt his stare on my back. His stare. His back was much better than mine, it was slightly tanned and his skin looked very soft-

You have to stop thinking like this, Brian. Man, think about Chrissie...

Fuck! Chrissie! I forgot I had a girlfriend! What do I do about Roger, now? I can't just ignore this, it didn't feel right to ignore it, but neither did it feel right to be with Chrissie. I couldn't just break up with her through a bloody phone, I wasn't that kind of person. But I couldn't be with her, not knowing about Roger. Maybe I could wait a little and think things twice before making a decision, this wasn't a game, I could hurt people by doing this decision. Plus, what would I tell Chrissie? That I'm not interested anymore? Because it is true that the connection we had kind of disappeared.. but I didn't want to get into wrong places, better to think about it for a while.

"Brian! You have a call!" my mum called from the kitchen. I shared a look with Roger, it was the second day in a row. I rushed downstairs and took the phone from her muttering a 'thank you'.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hey, Brian, it's Chrissie again"

I sighed softy and forced a smile "Hey Chrissie, did you need anything? I'm about to start the day..."