Chapter 12 - Resolutions

I continued leaving the front door open, probably would have been easier if I had simply caged her, but she had to want this and not for me or anyone else, she had to want it for herself. That was the bad part of Gretchens help, Gretchen made it about herself and not about Wanda. So after Gretchen was gone, it was easy to slip back into bad habits all over again.

Several times I found videos of Wanda on social media doing things with men and women that were not for children to view. People had actually stood around and recorded her doing sex acts with multiple partners. I copied all of them and used Friday to delete all traces of them even going so far as to hack into the phones and other devices that made the recordings and deleted them all.

Wanda walked into the living area where I was sitting, she looked up at the large flat screen TV and paled when she saw herself doing things with men and women. One after another using her over and over again and that was just at one party. I still had eleven more parties saved up. She turned to leave.

"Sit your ass down and watch this." I said angrily. She sat down slowly and looked up at the screen, tears streaming down her cheeks. She would glance at me as something new showed up, a new partner, a new body or a new act performed. Then when the screen went blank she started to get up only to stop when she heard her named called on the screen.

She slumped into her seat as she was pulled into another orgy where she was the full focus. She groaned and cried as each scene played out only for another party and a new group of people came in view and always with her being surrounded. When the last one played out I finally turned off the TV.

"I counted thirty seven men and twenty three women that enjoyed your company." I said to her while she sobbed loudly.

"I found all of these on different social media outlets, meaning that anyone and everyone could watch them from the comforts of their home or office or even at some internet cafe." I informed her and she paled even further.

"I used a scrubber system that Tony created within Friday to remove them all from the servers and their back ups. She even hacked into the devices that recorded them and deleted those as well." I informed her and she seemed to come out a bit.

"That doesn't mean that all those people don't know what you did, most probably have no idea who you are anyways. To them you were just some body to use, no name, no face. But to people like that fool in the gym, he knows who you are, knows what you did. For all of those people you will have to work ten times harder to prove you are more then what they saw, what they played with at some party." I explained to her and she nodded as she just sat there staring into space.

For the next several days Wanda began going out, first she needed fresh clothes and her own bathroom supplies. Next she started going to the gym and training room, for those areas I kept close watch on her. As long as the guys didn't try and touch her against her will, I would not interfeer with what happened. And they really did say some pretty aweful things to her, sometimes she would stand up for herself, many times she would walk and even run away.

"I have decided to make you the general manager over the buildings." Tony was telling me while we were talking and I happen to mention what was happening to Wanda.

"You don't want to do that, I might end up kicking Shield out of here all together." I replied laughing.

"So do it, listen I already have a telephone book size list of companies who want to rent there if Shield ever left or if the Avengers or Stark Enterprises ever vacated. Not loosing anything." he assured me and I shrugged. We talked more about different things and laughed when Morgan tried to take over the phone.

I walked out and headed off towards the training room. I noted the big mouth was there by his scent. I frowned at hearing some of the comments.

"Come on man, she's had enough." someone was saying. I looked over and saw Wanda laying on the ground, someone had beaten her. I grabbed a bench and ripped it out of the floor. It had their heads turning to see me as I slammed it into the wall and blocking off the door and their escape.