lets switch it up ? this one doesnt have the boy$ sorry

My heart was pounding in my ears as I walked down the hallway, walking past identical doors for what felt like miles. I kept checking the text, just to make sure I hadn't forgotten the number, and to cement the fact that this was actually happening.

"Room 347, just let yourself in"

343, 344, with each step closer my stomach did flips, 345, 346.

And finally I saw the golden numbers announcing that I had made it to room 347.

I stared at the door knob, he had said to just come in but it felt so weird? I'd never been one to just waltz on in, but I took a deep breath and did a light knock as I pushed open the door.

He turned his head towards me, raising a glass of red wine to his lips. He was sitting in front of the green fabric couch, the coffee table pushed to the side so he had a clear view of the TV, which was playing The Devil's Rejects. His eyes were still surrounded by black make up, and his silver hair was pushed behind his ear on one side.

"Come sit," he smiled and patted the floor beside him.

I set my purse down on the counter, and made my way over, trying to act as natural as possible. But fuck, Ghostemane was sitting right in front of me, the man who I had seen on stage only an hour prior.

I sat beside him, my back against the couch, our bodies close but not touching. I wanted to speak but no words could even come to my mind. What was I supposed to say?

"Hope you're okay with horror movies," I nodded in response, happily taking a sip of his wine as he offered it.

I know he'd only invited me because I was friends with Coco, and she had told him how chill I was to hang out with, and that I was a little bit of a fan of his. So he invited me to hang out, Coco telling me that "hanging out" in Eric's language wasn't code for fucking, as most guys would use it. But for some reason just hanging out made me more nervous than having sex with him would have.

"I haven't seen this movie in a minute," I finally spoke, seeing him smile from the corner of my eye.

"Me either, but it was on cable so I figured we could watch it."

We sat in silence for a bit, watching the gore unfold on the screen, until Ghoste's phone lit up beside him, and I saw it was a Snapchat notification.

Cocos smiling face popped up on the screen, with a caption I could quite read.

"She wants a picture of us," Ghoste chuckled, raising an eyebrow, "if you wanna take one that is."

"Sounds good to me," I scooted closer to him, leaning into him as he put his arm around my shoulders. I tried to ignore the fact that we were so close together, ignore the fact that I could feel the heat of his body against mine, smell the hint of cologne that remained after performing. I focused on smiling, each of us doing the signature Coco pose.

He clicked send, and I was expecting him to move his arm, but he kept it there, kept me tight against him.

A few minutes passed, our conversation flowing as we both drank more wine, the movie ignored as we both laughed and joked with each other, before his phone lit up with another notification.
It was a chat from Coco, but I didn't get to read it.