Dreams

"I feel like I've met you before, maybe in my dreams."

I giggled as the long haired boy talked, barely above a whisper, his curls spread out across the grass, my hand caressing his cheek as I laid beside him in the moonlit cemetery.

"What did we do in those dreams?" His arm tightened around me, pulling me closer to his body.

"I don't know if you're ready for that baby."

"I'm ready for it all."

He slowly pressed his lips to mine, taking my hand from his face and moving it towards his side. "It started like this," he said softly, pushing me onto my back, finding his place between my thighs, moving his lips to my neck.

"Then what?"

"You asked me what the meaning of life was," his hands were pushing under my sweatshirt, my skin exposed to the cold night air. "I didn't have the right answer, so you showed me."

He pulled my sweatshirt off, leaving me in just a white lace bra, my body shivering.

"What was it?"

He kissed down my chest, towards the waistband of the skirt I wore, then pushed it up over my hips, and I instinctually tried to close my thighs.

"How cute to wear matching panties for me," he chuckled, spreading my thighs again.

"What's the meaning of life Ari?" I was breathless, my cheeks red from the cold air and the embarrassment of being half naked in a cemetery.

He kissed my inner thigh, trailing his lips down towards my heat, his hot breath through my panties causing my heart to race.

"Pleasure," he placed a kiss on my panties, a soft whimper escaping my throat. "Life would be nothing without pleasure, the feeling is why we do anything."

He slid my panties to the side, letting his tongue teasingly flick at my clit. I tangled my fingers in his hair, my eyes closed as he explored my heat with his tongue.

"Pleasure from eating." He smiled, resuming his place above me, kissing me deeply, the taste of me heavy on his lips. My hands remained in his hair while his were on either side of me.

"Pleasure from breeding," he whispered, biting his lip as he rubbed himself over my entrance, my legs wrapping around his hips as he finally pushed into me, stretching me around him.

"Because why would we do anything if it didn't make us feel good?" His arms were under my shoulders, holding me tight to him as he thrusted into me, his strokes getting deeper each time.

I kissed his neck, softly biting, going harder when he groaned. I left love marks across his throat, feeling him thrust deeper whenever I bit down. The heat was building inside of me, threatening to spill over with each moan that came from his lips.

"Ari-"

He cut me off, kissing me hard, pulling me onto him even harder, until I started to feel myself tighten around him. I moaned, burying my face against his neck as I felt myself convulsing around him.

I felt his hot cum splatter across my thigh as he pulled out, softly placing a kiss on my lips.

"I think dream me had a point with that one."